You feel at home, and you get everything you need: First and foremost a good night's sleep: the beds are super comfy, the air in the rooms feels both fresh and has the right temperature. Best of all, it's incredibly quiet.
There are shops behind the hotel: Anthropologie, Guess, Express, Gap, Banana Republic, Carter's, Victoria's Secret, to mention some. There are also a few restaurants.
We found it quite complicated to get here from JFK by Airbus, train, subways, and bus.
Breakfast is great if you like them sweet. It is possible to eat healthy there, but the fruit tend to go first and the bread is white/sweet. Complimentary dinner is served from Monday to Thursday, and was very much appreciated by our daughter who easily get fed up by eating at different restaurants all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Edgewater-NYC Area is ideally situated on the western banks of the Hudson River, providing spectacular views of and convenient access to Manhattan. Visit our hotel and enjoy full breakfast each morning, evening dinner & drinks, complimentary high-speed internet access, & free on-site parking. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center & sauna. Explore many Edgewater area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Edgewater Hotel Edgewater
- Homewood Suites Edgewater
- Hilton Edgewater
- Homewood Edgewater
- Edgewater Hilton
- Edgewater Homewood Suites