“Dog Friendly and Clean”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Edison
Medina, Ohio
“Dog Friendly and Clean”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had a one night stay and it was great. There were plenty of places to walk our dog and the room and bed were clean. The room had WiFi and a desk. We would definitely stay at another Red Roof Inn. We had a King size bed, plenty of room for us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are better for older people, you have your car in front of your door. We p...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BigMrE

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed here on my way to New York because I could get a much cheaper room in NJ vs NYC. This hotel is pretty much what you'd expect. Low prices, decent rooms, friendly service. While nothing fancy, I have no complaints about this hotel and would recommend it for a night or two if you're looking for a bargain. It was clean, safe, and included free parking and WiFi. Don't expect a 4 star hotel and you won't be disappointed.

Two notes: you enter the rooms from the outside walkway, and the sink is outside of the rest of the bathroom. I found this very convenient when staying with several people.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My son and I stayed there for 1 night in out recent Road Trip to the East Coast. The room is clean but the smell of whatever product they use to clean it was very upsetting to me. At least it has good strength free Wi Fi but for only a few dollars more I'd have been able to stay in much better place. Towels and bedding is really cheap. There was only local channels on the TV, but I don't think they advertise Cable TV, my stay was really short so I didn't bother to ask. I think is fine, but maybe they should review the price for what they offer.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
yarmouthport
Reviewed 14 August 2013

the motel was clean and looked good, but very noisy at night. We stayed two nights, a week apart, and both nights were very noisy. The second room was very small, but all over good for the price. There was no coffee in the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
washington,pa
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

The reservation was made last minute,but the reservations desk clerk was very effecient as well as the check in clerk.Rooms were very clean.I found everything I needed or forgot to pack easily.Internet was very easy and fast to hook up to and get online with.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank trouble3905
Neil N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Edison, responded to this review, 17 October 2015
Dear Kevin O,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review about your stay at our
Inn. We always love guest feedback as this is the only way we can be better in the future.

Thank you again for your positive comments, I will be sure to share them with my team. We hope to see you in the future next time you are in the Edison area.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I needed an inexpensive room for a couple of nights in Edison, and this place fit the bill. The hotel looks like it caters to contractors by the number of work trucks in the lot, but it was quiet and the room was clean. There is a good choice of restaurants in the area and the hotel is convenient to I-287, the Turnpike and the Parkway. The wifi was a little balky, but that was not a big deal.

Room Tip: I stayed in the very back of the hotel (Room 270) which was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I was very concerned with this place but that turned out to be unfounded. My biggest worry was bed bugs as some have commented. I came in fully equipped with sprays, ointment, bed bug wrist band etc - but have to say all that was unnecessary. This place was fine - it's a motel, your typical average motel in a small town, and price was very good. Free wifi worked fine too. Beds were reasonably comfortable. There's a vending machine in the little room next to the office, as well as an ATM. If you have to stay in Edison for some reason, and don't want to fork out much, then this place should do the trick!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple