“Not for me” 2 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not for me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I see that a lot of reviewers loved this but for me, I prefer to eat my food in a restaurant not in a lounge chair while watching a move. I found that the noise and smells of the food being delivered around me didn't make for an optimal movie-viewing experience. I also felt that the elevated price was not warranted.

I avoid this theater for the reasons above. To each his own.

Visited July 2013

Edison, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome, but not for every movie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a great spot to go for dinner and a movie. The food is good and the atmosphere is great. It isn't cheap, so it is something to do for special movies or special occasions. It is also good to go to with kids, as long they go overboard with the food and drink.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mave2124
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great Movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Love the dine in and movie atmosphere, would love to have this in the area where I live. Also close to the mall, so I was able to do both in the same day

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rosalind T
“Grown and sexy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My girlfriend told me about this place so I brought my fiancé. It was love at first sight for the both of us and you eat great food in a comfortable leather chair with desert and liquor.... Divine.

Visited April 2014
Staten Island, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

It is worth the few extra bucks to eat and recline in a movie theater. The drinks and food were ok. We book online and you pick out your chairs.

Visited February 2014