“Watch out for that parrot”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #81 of 281 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The food is good, but I thought it was a bit pricey, but the atmosphere and some really good mixed drinks make up for that. The wait staff was very friendly and the service was good.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I love rainforest cafe but this one in Menlo is awful! I am not one to complain about restaurants or write reviews but this one is necessary! I had to clean my own table off pushed old dirty cups and an eaten orange to the end of the table from previous eaters and no one even cleared it the whole time! We were given placemats that were sticky and visibly had left over food on them I was appalled that someone even had the nerve to put them down in front of us. Lastly the food came out and my steak looked old and rotten. This and my ribs were just not good tasting at all. I was left with my fries which I ate, plain cause no one came back to check on us. Would have loved some ketchup and salt! Never again!

1  Thank Kletr
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I understand most people don't come here for gourmet meals, it's all about the animatronic gorillas, elephants, etc. However I wish they could just put a little more effort into getting basic food right given the outrageous prices.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

automatically they charge us 18% tip,
I singed less like 12% but they still chanrged me with 18%. I am disputing it with my credit card.
Is that legal what they do 18% ???!
People please check your receipts. Place is nice. Flood is ok. Nothing special about.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Was here for a family birthday party for 11 yr. old. They give kids a animal theme cup or a light up cup, safari hat, masks, there was face painting(not sure if host paid extra for that). Frog character came around to give kids high five. Food was average. I had shrimp, steak, rib trio..ribs were fatty and way to much sauce. My daughter and husband have celiac disease (no wheat) chef came out to talk to use about menu. If u orderd tropical drink u get a keepsake glass. Overall nice treat , but wouldnt go there on a regular basis . Service was not the greatest there was one waiter assigned to us(party of 20) had to keep looking for him.