“Excellent Hotel with Excellent Staff and Management”

E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Edison
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Our organization (BFU-USA) recently had an annual convention at the Edison Hotel and I would like to state that we had the best experience since we started hosting conventions in hotels several years ago. This was the best of the best experiences!! The sales manager, Catherine was patient, supportive, diligent, available, warm, kind, and ensured we had the best experience. In short she and her staff were excellent!!! The staff went out of their way to satisfy my group, and all our people left the hotel very very satisfied. On behalf of our organization, I want to give a Big Thank You to Edison Hotel....And to the Sales manger and staff: You all are the best ever!!!!!!
Baninla Ladze
National President BFU-USA

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
EdisonHotel M, Manager at E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Baninla L.,

We are so happy you took the time out to leave such a wonderful review. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, please do come again should visit Edison.

Thank you as always!

There are newer reviews for E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We recently had our annual convention at Edison Hotel and I must say that looking at the exterior of the hotel I was a little disappointed at the choice. But do not be fooled! From the planning stages to the full execution of the convention, their Sales Manager, Catherine and the Event's staff portray such diligence and professionalism that greatly enhanced our experience and helped us achieve a resounding success. Some of our patrons complained that the cleaning staff had been rude but the hotel management was quick to respond and ensure that guests concerns were addressed right away. I'll recommend this hotel and event center to anyone who is price conscious but still wants to organize an event in a nice place.

Room Tip: Executive suites are the best!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
EdisonHotel M, Manager at E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Brendan B,

We are humbled by your great review. Thank you for taking the time out to post about your stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had reserved two rooms for Saturday night. Took over 15 minutes for clerk to locate our confirmed rooms. They had to run up to 7 th floor to check if rooms were ready( this was at 3 pm). One was ready, other was not. We request 2 double beds(only had 1 king in both rooms). Air condition not operating correctly in my room. Moved to another room, toilet seat broken off in the new room. The view was a rock quarry. My son's room had an a/c that was frozen solid-got a new room. The bottom bed sheet kept coming off on my bed(too small for the king?). This hotel uses to be a Holiday Inn. Some of the of literature still had the Holiday name on it. One last point, my son took the kids to the pool, asked for extra towels, they said they didn't have any available, this was after 5pm, had to get them out of the dryer. Think twice about staying here

Stayed: August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are saddened that you did not enjoy your stay and will take all of your feedback into consideration.

I apologize again we did not meet your lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I'll be honest. I would never have booked this hotel, but we were sent there by United Airlines. I was worried, since we were traveling with a baby. But it wasn't bad. The room was clean, the AC worked, and the staff were very helpful. We had no luggage, no toiletries, and were exhausted. They took great care of us. If you're in a bind, there are worse places to end up.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki B

Dear Vicki B,

Thank you for taking the time out and posting about your experience at our Hotel.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please visit us again should you come to the Edison, New Jersey area again

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised upon entering the hotel as the exterior leaves a bit to be desired. The lobby was large & spacious & appeared comfortably appointed. The rate was incredibly attractive & as I was there for an event, the location could not have been better! The room was fine, the a/c worked, the bed was comfortable, I did not want for anything. Most importantly, the room was clean & free of bed bugs!!!!
I can't fully express how amazing ALL of the staff were but the stand-outs that made for a GREAT experience were Adrian who handled the details of our event perfectly! She did everything she said she would...I love a person that gets the details! I would gladly give Adrian a call again! Myrian was quite helpful as well! As for the banquet itself...Adolfo, Erias, RIcardo & Jaime were fantastic! They took care of ALL details related to set-up & went above & beyond to ensure that coffee, tea, water, milks, etc. were keep both plentiful & fresh. It was refreshing to feel confident that we were in good hands & could focus on our clients. It was clearly obvious that the above-mentioned employees take great pride in their work (as they should!)...is shows! The Edison Hotel should be thrilled to have such amazing associates! Kudos to a superior team! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank L c
EdisonHotel M, Manager at E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly humbled by your review.
You were a pleasure to serve! Our entire staff thanks you for your incredible review.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

There are only 2 good things about this hotel worth saying.
1) The manager was remoresful
2) Harol'd Deli is attached to the hotel through a hallway.

When I was told I was staying at the Edison Hotel I was condfused. Recently it was an old Holiday Inn. Now it's an new, yet old hotel. There are several hotels in the surrounding area that would be a better choice.
When we arrived in the afternoon, ahead of our reservations, we knew there was going to be problems. Smelly and dirty, old and needing a remodel are the first thoughts.
In fairness, they are about to begin a remodel, badly needed.; The computers were off line and wouldn't communicate with AmEX, so my VP's card wouldn't take. After half hour, we gave our other card to them. The manager was apologetic and called while we went to a sports bar, and tried to apologise.
We called AnEx , who assured the VP, there was no problem and the hotel never called or tried again.
I do think the manager was contrite, but the damage was already done. The busload that came in after us didn't seem to have a problem
Things happen, not the first time in a hotel, but it is the last time for the Edison Hotel

Room Tip: there are none
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry P

Dear Larry P.,

Thank you for posting your stay at the Hotel.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for you not enjoying your stay, we truly appreciate this personal feedback and will most certainly learn and grow from it.

Please reach out to me directly should you come to the Edison, New Jersey area again.
We would definitely love another chance to have you as our Guest.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I Stayed in the hotel for two days in may 2013. the location is good and rooms are clean . However the breakfast is not great for a hotel of this standard. There was virtually nothing to eat for a vegetarian.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear phlacharya,

We thank you for posting about your stay at the Edison Hotel.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
We will look into having more vegetarian-friendly options for Breakfast.