“Good hotel at a decent price”

E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Edison
Port Reading, NJ
Reviewed 15 January 2006

Stayed at this hotel recently, enjoyed it , was there with the family, they put us all one one florr which was thoughtful, gave us a hospitality room at no charge , even allowed us to bring ethnic food, surely went beyond to make our stay comfortable, would recommend this hotel anytime.

• Stayed: December 2005

Reviewed 21 December 2005

I checked into this hotel on Dec 20, 2005, The front desk agent was so very professioanl and accomodating that I was amazed at his work ethics. Really never have had this kind of a check in - I am priority club platinum member and stay at hotels atleast 300 days a year.

The hotel was nice, had a restaurant which in itself needs visiting, rooms were clean, bar open till very late, the staff exceptionally helpful and above all price better tha even the limited service hotels in the area.

Would always stay and recommend this place to all visitors to this area. try it out and you would also love it.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank DhamakaNJ
Sommerville MA
Reviewed 24 October 2005

I am a starwood preffered member and normally stay at sheratons, but due to my bitter experience at the sheraton edison last time, I decided to try the Holiday inn. Got a better rate than what i was paying at the sheraton off the internet.
Upon check in the staff was very pleasant and freindly and I was impressed, the rooms were clean and properly equipped. I got a call five minutes after I arrived, which was the front desk asking if everything was right, I liked that.

overall my stay was incredible and i loved the food at their restaurant though it was too much for me and i hate letting it go to waste, so i gave it to the Front desk employee,

they were hesistating at first but on my insistance took it. till my check out i was given a royal treatment after that.

everything seened to be fine, they have internet free to all guests, a cozy bar, awesome restaurant, a small but equipped exercise room.

this hotel is going to be my preffered hotel in future, Bye sheraton, Hello Holiday inn

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2005

This was a great hotel tucked away in a strange location. I had a VERY hard time getting to the hotel from Woodbridge Ave - I could see it, but I couldn't get there! Call the hotel for directions.

The service was great! There were a few small issues during my stay, but the staff handled everything in a friendly and professional manner. They even taped up a box for me that I was shipping out the next day. The workout room is small, but with new equipment and tvs- the only problem is that you have to go to the desk for the key.

I didn't eat at the restaurant because it was very expensive for breakfast (even with a deal for Holiday Inn guests). I found a great grocery store nearby, with prepared (fresh) meals to go!

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank Carolyn K
Reviewed 12 September 2005

this hotel is great a superb staff. they gave me a goodie bag when i check in, granted it only had a water and granola bar but after the drive i had to it was a real welcome. the air conditioner work real well. the location cant be beat for the buisness traveler... they called to check if everything was oaky ... i thought that was nice .. speedy early morning check out help me get to my appointment on time.... the parking lot could be a little bit better lit. but other than that i cant think of anything wrong with the hotel .. i will be going backt o stay in about two weeks and this time im gonna try that harolds that everyone raves about....

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank chl4587
Reviewed 3 April 2005

The hotel stay was very comfortable with the most responsive staff at the front desk. They called us twice to check that all was well and when we asked for some bottled water they brought it to our room and it was Complimentary. The priority club members are treated extra Ordinary here , for the first time sice becoming a priority club member did I feel special.

The Restaurant Harold's Deli cannot be described in words, Outstanding and lot of food, we ordered dinner and ate the left over food for the next two days. We plan coming back to this hotel very soon just for one night to relax and eat at the restaurant again.

• Stayed: January 2005
1  Thank rahat1
Chicago Illinois
Reviewed 31 March 2005

This hotel is only one half mile from the New Jersey Convention and Exhibition Center and 25 minutes from Newark International Airport. Downtown Newark is 20 minutes away while Manhattan is 30 minutes. Very convenient located at Rt 514 and Fwy 287.

Nearby Local Corporations include Federal Express - Fuji-RJR Nabisco - Bell Atlantic - Lucent - ADP - NY Times - UPS - Whirlpool - and Aramark. It is also very close to Middlesex County College.

Deluxe Accommodation - Friendly Service - and a relaxed atmosphere with complimentary highspeed internet access - large work desk with desk level outlets - ergonomic chair - pay preview movies/TV /Free HBO - complimentary USA Today each weekday morning - Heated outdoor pool/ fitness center and 24 hrs complimentary Business Center.

The Great Harold's NY deli serves freshly prepared food. Which is an experience in itself, The restaurant boasts of serving 14000 a week , and by looking at it I had to agree

It is also very close to Menlo Park Mall and Woodbridge Mall