E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
US$133
US$129
US$65
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
North Plainfield
Reviewed 13 March 2006

Had a chance to stay at this hotel rexcently - Really good hotel at the price I paid, very freindly staff, very good restaurant , clean and spacious rooms and best of all caring and customer freindly management who went to the extra mile to make my stay comfortable- would recommend to everybody

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled on business
Port Reading, NJ
Reviewed 15 January 2006

Stayed at this hotel recently, enjoyed it , was there with the family, they put us all one one florr which was thoughtful, gave us a hospitality room at no charge , even allowed us to bring ethnic food, surely went beyond to make our stay comfortable, would recommend this hotel anytime.

• Stayed: December 2005
Reviewed 21 December 2005

I checked into this hotel on Dec 20, 2005, The front desk agent was so very professioanl and accomodating that I was amazed at his work ethics. Really never have had this kind of a check in - I am priority club platinum member and stay at hotels atleast 300 days a year.

The hotel was nice, had a restaurant which in itself needs visiting, rooms were clean, bar open till very late, the staff exceptionally helpful and above all price better tha even the limited service hotels in the area.

Would always stay and recommend this place to all visitors to this area. try it out and you would also love it.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank DhamakaNJ
Sommerville MA
Reviewed 24 October 2005

I am a starwood preffered member and normally stay at sheratons, but due to my bitter experience at the sheraton edison last time, I decided to try the Holiday inn. Got a better rate than what i was paying at the sheraton off the internet.
Upon check in the staff was very pleasant and freindly and I was impressed, the rooms were clean and properly equipped. I got a call five minutes after I arrived, which was the front desk asking if everything was right, I liked that.

overall my stay was incredible and i loved the food at their restaurant though it was too much for me and i hate letting it go to waste, so i gave it to the Front desk employee,

they were hesistating at first but on my insistance took it. till my check out i was given a royal treatment after that.

everything seened to be fine, they have internet free to all guests, a cozy bar, awesome restaurant, a small but equipped exercise room.

this hotel is going to be my preffered hotel in future, Bye sheraton, Hello Holiday inn

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2005

This was a great hotel tucked away in a strange location. I had a VERY hard time getting to the hotel from Woodbridge Ave - I could see it, but I couldn't get there! Call the hotel for directions.

The service was great! There were a few small issues during my stay, but the staff handled everything in a friendly and professional manner. They even taped up a box for me that I was shipping out the next day. The workout room is small, but with new equipment and tvs- the only problem is that you have to go to the desk for the key.

I didn't eat at the restaurant because it was very expensive for breakfast (even with a deal for Holiday Inn guests). I found a great grocery store nearby, with prepared (fresh) meals to go!

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled on business