Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
Quality Inn(Edison)
Relax Inn Motel(Metuchen)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsgrab and golaundry roomgranola barslarge refrigeratorkitchen utensilsfront desk staffthe general managerraritan centerlong stayroom was very clean and comfortablesafe locationthe hotel manageri highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffstar hotelpleasant staynew jersey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My house suffered severe damage after H Sandy. Staying at Extended Stay, Edison NJ is an absolute joy. Everyone is extremely efficient, friendly and courteous; And it is so clean. This feels like home to me. I am a vegetarian, so having a kitchen, has helped me to stay healthy and happy. I highly recommend this hotel that is centrally located to everywhere, as the #1 home away from home.
Leonore
Highlands, NJ

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonore M
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you felt so at home during your stay, though I wish your stay was for a more positive reason. I am glad that we could make you so comfortable during the difficult time after Sandy. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to continue servicing your needs in the future!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This property has been great for my travel to and from my office. Edison often displays a personal service vibe whenever you step foot into the building. The rooms always make you smile. I never knew that an Extended Stay property could be so accommodating and upscale as Edison is. Thanks once again Mandeep Singh for having a great leadership style and team in place to assist me with all of my comfort needs.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear thatour entire staff took care of you. We really care about each and everyone of our guests, and we try to accommodate each person the best we can. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

on 9/30/ my house was on fire the house completely distroyed inside & personal property was distroyed. I am artist and everything i painted or drawn since i was little is up in smoke. on 10/08/2012 i moved into the extended stay & 20% off but stay had to be 60 days. the insurance approved my stay for 30 days On10/29/ sandy hit NJ and i knew when it hit then about 10 minutes later the electric went out a & it stayed out for 4 days. What is the point of this? They super great manager who all of this never lost her cool. was always nice and smiled. she took control like gulliana did on 9/11.she is one of kind she was here 84 hrs a week. so when electricity back i was told that ins co only agreed to 30 days & because they didnt have their computer available they over booked & i would have to leave. So about 3 hours later the insurance called i was in the lobby i lost i screamed at them. the manager heard me & came out of office and told i didnt have to leave her is Cecilla Rios.

Room Tip: if you do smoke i think they have 30 smoking rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you, and that you are enjoying your stay with us!. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!

Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

I loved how nice the people at desk were. They listen to me and made me fell better about things. They knew me and the girls by name always asked how we are doing. If we needed any thing. Always greeted with a smiel. Rooms were clean. Always quiet in the hallways. Never really hard noise from ot. The oustide was nice with the landscaping and even other guest we helpful when car needed a jump. I stay there again because of hpw great staff was and mgmt. I also loved being able to cook instead of going out to eat. The shower tub was awsome to and clean. Very clean. Just over all loved being there.

• Stayed: September 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Edison - Raritan Center. We believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our commitment to our guests is that we will continue to strive for excellence, and provide them with the Best stay possible.
Please fell free to contact us anytime for any future needs, it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Hello,
I am relocating from Chicago and decided to make this place my interim home, till I get my own apartment.
It has been totally worth it.
The rate is very reasonable compared to other similar places (Candlewood / Homestead etc.) in the area. I understand that like some others, comparing it to Sheraton or Marriott would be wrong on my part.
The rooms are clean, comes with the basic kitchen stuff, clean towels and the entire surrounding is very quiet. The front office staff and the housekeeping staff have been extremely polite,courteous and helpful.
On one occassion the Hotel Manager, Ben came up to my room to check on my satisfaction of the cleanliness, in his constant strive to keep up the standards. That certainly deserves an apprecation.
I am compelled to mention the fantastic location as well. The place is right next to the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, Route 1, Route 9. Getting around is easy.
I would definitely recommend and look forward to my stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor and have found it to be very quiet, with lots of light.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. Whenever we read comments like yours, it gives us yet one more reason to continue to strive for excellence. Ben and the rest of the staff try very hard to ensure that every guest's stay is totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you to make your stay a better one.