“A GREAT 3 MONTH STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Edison
Tifton, Georgia
“A GREAT 3 MONTH STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

The Extended Stay America located in Edison NJ is a fantastic place for you stay. The staff is excellent and very kind.
I stayed in the Extended Stay America of Edison NJ for 92 nights working Hurricane Sandy. I have absolutely NO complaints. My work takes me all over the United States, staying in many different places and this stay ranks in the top 3 for sure! The location is great for good meals and only a 10 minute drive to Staten Island. This location is really quiet in the evenings. There are a couple of really nice malls close to the Extended Stay America as well.
This Extended Stay is newly refurbished from top to bottom. New Paint, New Carpet, Granite Countertops as well as NEW BEDS!
The entire staff at this location is EXCELLENT!!!

Room Tip: Every room at this location is GREAT.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, 1 February 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very happy with our newly renovated accommodations, and that our staff took care of you, as we take pride in servicing our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

This place looks like it was redecorated. Nice large rooms. Clean throughout. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Beds were comforatable too. I would highly recommend this hotel. They have fresh hot coffee and muffins in the morning. I travel a lot and sometimes it's hard to get a good night's sleep for various reasons. But here I slept like a baby.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our accommodations and that our staff took care of you. We pride ourselves in taking care of our guests. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Englewood, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at extended stay America Edison where what had to be the best hotel experience of my life. Clively , yelitza and Tahiti was the largest reason my stay was so enjoyable they were all very personable and professional I travel all over the USA for Allstate it's a breath of fresh air to come in contact with such a top notch elite staff I will most certainly stop by again when back in the area or another extended stay with the hopes of a similar staff as good as these three women I don't think I will but the search will be well worth it thanks again for such an enjoyable experience your now loyal guest Terry Perkins

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and our staff took care of you, as you deserve! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
West Long Branch, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

My boyfriend and I attended our friends' wedding reception in Edison, and while we could have gone home afterwards, we decided to play it safe and stay overnight. The price was excellent for a last minute reservation, and it was very easy to get on and off of Rt. 440/I-287. Check in was very easy, and the room was very clean and comfortable (we slept like babies...the matress was amazing!). While we didn't need all the amenities of a studio apartment for such a short stay, it did come in handy, as our friends came back to the room with us to unwind (the full fridge was great for drinks and late night snacks). I'd definitely stay here again if the need arose, and I recommend this to business travelers and last minute travelers alike.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that our location was so convenient, and our service was to your liking. I was especially pleased to read that you had "slept like babies"! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Highlands, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

My house suffered severe damage after H Sandy. Staying at Extended Stay, Edison NJ is an absolute joy. Everyone is extremely efficient, friendly and courteous; And it is so clean. This feels like home to me. I am a vegetarian, so having a kitchen, has helped me to stay healthy and happy. I highly recommend this hotel that is centrally located to everywhere, as the #1 home away from home.
Leonore
Highlands, NJ

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Leonore M
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you felt so at home during your stay, though I wish your stay was for a more positive reason. I am glad that we could make you so comfortable during the difficult time after Sandy. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to continue servicing your needs in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

This property has been great for my travel to and from my office. Edison often displays a personal service vibe whenever you step foot into the building. The rooms always make you smile. I never knew that an Extended Stay property could be so accommodating and upscale as Edison is. Thanks once again Mandeep Singh for having a great leadership style and team in place to assist me with all of my comfort needs.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, 2 December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear thatour entire staff took care of you. We really care about each and everyone of our guests, and we try to accommodate each person the best we can. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
edison nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

on 9/30/ my house was on fire the house completely distroyed inside & personal property was distroyed. I am artist and everything i painted or drawn since i was little is up in smoke. on 10/08/2012 i moved into the extended stay & 20% off but stay had to be 60 days. the insurance approved my stay for 30 days On10/29/ sandy hit NJ and i knew when it hit then about 10 minutes later the electric went out a & it stayed out for 4 days. What is the point of this? They super great manager who all of this never lost her cool. was always nice and smiled. she took control like gulliana did on 9/11.she is one of kind she was here 84 hrs a week. so when electricity back i was told that ins co only agreed to 30 days & because they didnt have their computer available they over booked & i would have to leave. So about 3 hours later the insurance called i was in the lobby i lost i screamed at them. the manager heard me & came out of office and told i didnt have to leave her is Cecilla Rios.

Room Tip: if you do smoke i think they have 30 smoking rooms
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you, and that you are enjoying your stay with us!. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edison
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 15 in Edison
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

Been to Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center? Share your experiences!