“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Food is always great, service is good. Place is clean. Great size menu. Pizza is awesome along with salads. Bathrooms were clean. Its always busy there, parking can be tough sometimes.

There are newer reviews for Jo Jo's Italian Grille

Reviewed 16 March 2014

It's nice to find good pizza when you're on the road, and while I'm sure Jo Jo's offers many other great dishes, a good pie was all we needed. We weren't disappointed. Our delivery order was quick, the thin crust pizza was hot and delicious, the delivery man was friendly and brought our order right to our room at the nearby hotel. The price was as listed in the menu with no surprises. Next time I'm in town I'll stop by in person!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Can always depend on fast food or gourmet from JO JO's in EHT or Pleasantville. Service with a smile and you always leave stuffed

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Great food.. Excellent wait staff always happy with my meal and prices are very reasonable. Atmosphere is nice. Parking is limited but we always find a spot.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had pizza delivered to the Homewood Suites, delivery was fast, pizza was hot, ordered the Gina and it was heaven. I confess ate the whole small pizza by myself. It was that good.