“A great experience”

Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This particular residence inn is perfect on so many levels. It is clean, modern, has a real pool, and the front desk service was great. Jeanette was so great to us and our 2 year old. Our 1 bedroom suite had everything we needed. We got to visit the Cape May County Zoo and Storybook Land. Our daughter loved both. We also had time to make a quick trip into Atlantic City. We like to take short weekend trips every so often to entertain our daughter and this property is a great starting point for the southern Jersey shore area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Hotel. I am pleased that your accommodations were comfortable for you and your family. I will make sure I pass on your kind words about Jeanette. Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Chose this Residence Inn because it was close to Atlantic City and near to a relative's birthday party in Margate, NJ. Check in was a pleasure. During check-in, we noticed that they had a shuttle going to Atlantic City so we decided to take the shuttle. We didn't ask beforehand how many stops the shuttle made before getting to the boardwalk. It took 45 minutes for a normal 10 minute drive. Wouldn't take the shuttle next time since parking was relatively inexpensive at the Revel. When we checked into our room, the tv wasn't working. Called the desk and within 3 minutes someone was there to fix it. The room was clean, stocked with coffee and dishes. Everything worked. The breakfast the next morning, included in price and more than substantial. Would recommend staying here. Price much better than AC on a Saturday evening.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Egg Harbor while attending a birthday party. We are happy the location near Atlantic City was convenient. Also that you found the guest room clean and the breakfast exceeded your expectations. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for my anniversary and I was so pleased. Rooms were clean and spacious. Their pictures are spot on. Its close to Atlantic city and they have a shuttle that picks you up and drops you off. Free breakfast was great to.

• Stayed: November 2013
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for for the kind words about our hotel. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay for your anniversary. Also that you were pleased with the breakfast and the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The place was great. The rooms were the same as advertised. Rooms were clean well appointed and the service very good. The continental breakfast was good and we were able to take it to our room,
We forgot out tooth brush and front desk was able to provide it for us as well.
A well equipped kitchen, large fridge with an ice machine and dishwasher and The rooms were quiet and there were a lot of kids for a soccer playoff and we did not hear them at all in our room and we were near the elevator.

We will return, and it was not far from Atlantic city.

Room Tip: Great place really
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

I would like to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Egg Harbor for your weekend getaway. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by the staff. I look forward to seeing you again for your next getaway.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed at this property this weekend it was a last minute trip for my husband and I.
The staff were very friendly right from the start and helpful. The room was very spacious and very clean. We did hear some noise from above but nothing major.
The breakfast had a nice variety although on the weekends they could probably use another waffle maker.
If I had one complaint it would be the mattress was too firm for my husband and I. He generally likes a more firm mattress but was even too firm for him. They do not have egg crates but a couple of extra blankets on top fixed this problem and made it comfortable for us.
I would recommend this hotel to friends without any hesitation as a matter of fact we are returning next week for a trip we had planned a couple of weeks ago with others and I am so happy with my choice of the hotel that I booked for our nights stay.

Room Tip: If you don't like a firm mattress just ask for a couple of extra blankets.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Hotel. I am pleased that you found your accommodations spacious and clean. I will look into adding another waffle maker and I do apologize for the mattress but happy we were able to make the bed more comfortable. I appreciate your recommendation to others. Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you next week.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here while I attended a weekend conference in Atlantic City and it was absolutely perfect for our needs. All of the staff members that we encountered were very friendly and willing to assist. The room that we stayed in was immaculate. It was just a Studio Suite, but it gave us plenty of space for everything. It was nice to have the separate areas for sleeping and lounging as well as the convenience of the kitchen, which was a bit small but not lacking in the slightest. The regular sized microwave and fridge were clutch. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spotless and the separate sink area was nice too. We were fairly impressed by the complimentary breakfast. Waffles, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, french toast, potatoes, sausage, etc. It's a wonderful thing, only having to go downstairs for a great breakfast. I used the business center to print a few things out for my conference and it was a breeze. The property itself is beautiful and we didn't hear any outside noise. Overall, this was a truly wonderful location and I would love to return.

Room Tip: We prefer higher floors in general. This hotel has quick elevators, so you won't have to worry...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Egg Harbor. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay while visiting the Alantic City area. I will be sure to pass on your comments about the staff providing friendly service. I am also happy that your accommodations were clean and spacious and the breakfast met your expectations.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We had made a reservation at another hotel in Atlantic city for the night before my triathlon (9/14)and it was disgusting!
So we looked online and found this Residence Inn a little ways of the boardwalk and it was a real trip saver!
We accidentally booked a mini suite online for only $20 more then the regular room and it was totally worth it! Kitchen, seating area, king size bed, it was the perfect place to get ready to race!
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was super clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your recent trip to the area for the Triathlon. I was happy to hear you were pleased with your guest room and was super clean and also that we provided friendly service. I appreciate the kinds words about your experience and hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
3 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City

Been to Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!