Stayed 4 nights over Thanksgiving weekend, studio room, everything clean, everything worked, all as you'd expect in a well-run Residence Inn. High-speed internet. Good location if you want access to A.C. casinos but also need to be close to Garden State or Rt 9. Very friendly staff, everyone very efficient & they coped well with the high holiday occupancy Thurs-Sun. Only negatives were the loud fridge & hvac -- but not so noisy as to disturb sleep (oh yeah, no AMC so no Walking Dead finale!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township. Our all-suite Atlantic City airport hotel is located by popular attractions, including Atlantic City casinos boardwalk, and beaches, Storybook Land, Historic Smithville, Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Tanger Outlets, which makes us one of the premier hotels near the Atlantic City airport. We're only minutes from Jersey shore beaches like Ocean City, Margate and Longport and around the corner from Harbor Pines Golf Club and Twisted Dunes. With easy access to businesses such as The William J. Hughes FAA Technical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers, CSC, and numerous government agencies, our hotel is the right choice for any business traveler. With spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens, modern amenities, and complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home when visiting Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township Hotel
- Egg Harbor Township Residence Inn