Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
US$78
US$58
Sunset Motel(Egg Harbor Township)
US$52
US$100
US$80
Budget Inn(Somers Point)
US$52
Rodeway Inn(Egg Harbor Township)
TripAdvisor
Inn of the Dove(Egg Harbor Township)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsatlantic cityfront deskgrocery storeegg harbormini kitchencomplimentary breakfastindoor poolliving roombusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerwould definitely stay here againnew jerseythe staff was greatthe general managereasy accessstores and restaurantsac airport
Reviewed 28 May 2014

And we will return! Hotel is close to shopping centers and restaurants, just off the Atlantic City Expressway if that's what brings you to this area of NJ. We were visiting relatives nearby and selected this hotel because of the Hilton affiliation. It looks almost brand new and it is very clean and sparkling! Rooms and beds were spotless and comfortable, breakfast is available, but we went to enjoy our family for the morning. Staff is friendly and helpful, another plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had such a good experience. See you next time!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband & I were going to a show in Atlantic City, but didn't want to spend hundreds of $ on a hotel in AC, so we found this place, which is less than 20 minutes away. It was clean, comfortable and friendly. The breakfast was average and although we did not use the pool, it was quite small. Overall, it's a good deal and I would return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed on business, the location can't be beat the staff was great and the room was very quiet, there's a grocery store right next door and a few local restaurants that are good, the breakfast was good. I would stay again.

Room Tip: There are very bright outdoor lights on the first floor by some rooms, make sure you don't get a room with an outdoor spot light, it's hard to seal out the light at night
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

When traveling, I like to feel like I'm appreciated and I didn't have that experience here. I have had great experiences at other Homewood Suites hotels. This one seemed to be missing some key points, like ensuring towels, kleenex and toilet paper are replenished.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you encountered. Something like this is out of the ordinary for our hotel and I am sorry it happened to you. If you would like to discuss your stay further I encourage you to contact me at the hotel at 609-272-7771 or by email at kevin.delaney@Hilton.com.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Kevin the general manager and his staff has made my husband and I anniversary the best ever. The service was exceptional and we were treat like kings and Queen . Keep up the good work. They really made us feel safe and at home. Thanks so much

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed yourself! See you next time!!!