Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Carlisle, United States
“Great Location !”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Very nice accommodations in the center of everything. Next best to being home. Food was good and convenient. I was here on business but would plan a family vacation also. Easy access to business areas, not far from the boardwalk and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had such a good experience. See you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
California
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is approximately 15-20 minutes from Atlantic City. While there is a shopping center across the street and restaurants of all varieties close by, I am not entirely certain why the hotel was built in this particular location. Staff is average which means they are present to assist, but do not go out of their way to accommodate guests. Free parking. Limited menu for evening reception and limited choices for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you encountered. Something like this is out of the ordinary for our hotel and I am sorry it happened to you. If you would like to discuss your stay further I encourage you to contact me at the hotel at 609-272-7771 or by email at kevin.delaney@Hilton.com.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I felt that I was home. Very comfortable. The rooms are very big. Large hall ways. Very clean and well kept. Nice environment and very close to everything. 15 minutes drive to the Atlantic City casino, 10 minutes to the airport. Great amenities

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Waverly, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was very impressed by the rooms and the quality of these suites. The beds were incredibly comfortable to where I really did not want to leave them. The kitchen came with everything you needed to make your own meals along with multiple complimentary items. Incredibly fast internet that never faltered. Breakfast was very diverse and provided a great start to the morning sitting next to a warm fire place during a winter storm. For the 2 week stay that I had it was definitely a home away from home. The only thing that was a little off was the fleece blanket in the closet I was wearing it around like a snuggie and sat of the couch and for some reason it just covered it in tiny pieces of fleece. I felt so bad for the person cleaning it up I tried to get all that I could.

Room Tip: Get the suite instead of a basic room you will not regret it.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Pembroke Pines, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel is located in an area with easy access to the airport and within walking distance to local restaurants. With a five minute drive you have popular chain restauraunts and a mall. The Staff is friendly and ready to serve you. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. I will stay again on my next business trip to Atlantic City.

Clearwater, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Fantastic stay -- I'd been here last Fall and the hotel was as clean and pleasant as the first time. I recommended that three other colleagues stay at this Homewood Suites and all of them were also very satisfied. Thanks for a great experience!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Although the room was cleaned when we first checked in, the next day we left at 7:30 and returned around 1:30pm and the room was still not cleaned. When I called the front desk, I was told that they would get to me when they get to me. WHAT??? I then asked that they only replace my towels so we could take a shower after a long morning of soccer games and received the same answer. I couldn't even get towels. It's unreal!!
Breakfast started at 7am but by 7:10 when we got there they barely had anything left.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 9 in Egg Harbor Township
Caesars Atlantic City
#2 of 49 in Atlantic City
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!