“Fantastic stay, nice rooms, helpful staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed for two nights in mid-July. The hotel was full, but that didn't impact our satisfaction in any way. The room was great, just what we've come to expect from Homewood Suites - quiet, clean, and spacious. Really nice touch that there were two separate thermostats, so we could have a different temperature in the bedroom than my son had on the sofabed in the living room - can't remember ever seeing that in a hotel suite! Breakfast offered many options. Location of toaster/bread/bagels was a bit awkward during crowded times. Great location, convenient to Atlantic City Expy and Stockton College, plus many restaurants and shops. Would definitely recommend and will stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: We don't typically stay in first floor rooms, but it was fine (quieter than we expected), and ac...
1  Thank rcm322
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had such a good experience. See you next time!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

So my husband and children are in our way to the beach trying to enjoy our day and the front desk assistant Alice calls my phone to tell me that my dog has been barking for a hour!! And that I need to come back and do something. First off we weren't even gone for a hour and second off why the heck do we pay a 75.00 pet fee for??? A dog is going to bark!!!

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in regards to your dog. If you would like to discuss your stay further I encourage you to contact me at the hotel at 609-272-7771 or by email at kevin.delaney@Hilton.com.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We just stay for one night and booked online about 30 minutes before arriving. When we got there, room was not ready so they upgraded us. Staff was friendly and caring. Room was spotless and beautiful. Love the place and would definitely book again with them. Breakfast was good to.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank pudgeboricua
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here during the July 4th weekend. We stayed in a suite with a toddler and had plenty of room. The room looked exactly like the pictures online and we were not disappointed. The hotel and rooms are bright and clean. The staff was helpful and we were also greeted warmly by the general manager upon arrival. It was convenient to the ocean city beach/boardwalk, about 25 minutes away and we ate in atlantic city a couple nights as well, which was about 15 mins away. The room was quiet and comfortable and made for the perfect family weekend getaway. We will be back.

1  Thank sheluvsblu

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I would recommend this hotel. When we arrived I was a little concerned since there was only one person at the front desk and 3 people ahead of me waiting to check in. I found it strange but it was a Sunday evening. We had to wait 20 minutes for our room to be ready. It seems many people checked out late that day and they were running a little behind. The only thing I can recommend improving is the breakfast. There was only 1 waffle station and many people waiting to use it. They should have at least 1 more waffle machine. Lacking some fruits for breakfast. Every morning I had an English muffin with jam and a yogurt which was good for me but I saw many kids frustrated with the wait for their waffles. The hotel was clean and staff very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kevin D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review and advice. I am happy to hear you had a good experience. See you next time!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Everything is exceptional. The staff & manager (Kevin)are wonderful and friendly. Definitely felt like our 'home away from home' while visiting family. We will definitely stay there again and look for this type of hotel for future stays in most of our travels.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The place is off the main drag and clean and quiet; easy, very easily accessible to everything in EGG HARBOR area and the also both Expressways. The room is huge and has everything you can think of at your fingertips. The staff was not consistent. When I first arrived all the chairs in the dining area were up on the table for cleaning, this was almost 3 pm and at 4 pm they were still there even after I remarked about it. There were several other areas that were very disturbing to me for a first impression. Breakfast was good but got so crowded after 9 they ran out of many things. The BR staff was very pleasant but they knew who was in house, they should have known the crowd they would be having, this is their holiday too. Little things about the property disturbed me that should be noticed... and by management, NOT ME, the traveller who wants to RELAX.

Room Tip: I liked my room, I could see my car below. Easy access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the lack of consistency that you encountered. Something like this is out of the ordinary for our hotel and I am sorry it happened to you. If you would like to discuss your stay further I encourage you to contact me at the hotel at 609-272-7771 or by email at kevin.delaney@Hilton.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon
Days Hotel Egg Harbor Township-Pleasantville-Atlantic City
Days Hotel Egg Harbor Township-P...
#2 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!