Review Highlights
Hidden Gem of New Jersey

This place is the hidden gem of New Jersey. My family and I enjoy it so much. I debate giving it a... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2019
Crys57
Old Bridge, New Jersey
via mobile
Awesome place to visit with young children!!!

Nursery rhymes come to life!!! My 5 yr old loved it and can’t wait to return. The rides are all... read more

Reviewed 10 January 2019
Pathfin3
nj
via mobile

All reviews amusement park story book bring your own roller coaster young kids christmas lights wonderful family family tradition young at heart hot days picnic area great for kids kids love picnic lunch nursery rhymes clean park splash pad
Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is a small version of an amusement park, with many rides geared for small children. The park has a festive flair around Xmas time, but prices are lofty. If expense is not a factor, this is a great destination for children between the ages of 2-12.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Visited back in 2015 with the just grandson, this time also with his younger sister. This place is/was perfect for both of them. We did not pack any drinks or food, as we chose to use the on site options, which were reasonable.
The ONLY thing that I would I add is that prices are still good, and bring dollar bills. The vending machine only take one dollar bills. So when my wife wanted a cold water, I had to walk up to one one of the restaurants to get water. They were very nice about it. Not only was it reasonably priced, but they gave me a cup of ice, free of charge.
With any children 1-6 yrs old, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Storybook Land pays tribute to dozens of children's stories from Christmas to the Three Little Pigs and everything in between. I don't know if they are officially licensed with some of the stories, so the displays may seem a little off.

But the kids won't know it. It's ideal for children age 2 to around 8. There's about 15 rides that most kids 36" and taller can ride. All rides can be enjoyed by walkers as long as they're riding with a parent.

For around $25 (buy online for a slight discount), you can enjoy this park that reminds me of a miniature Dutch Wonderland. Everything is close enough to each other that it won't exhaust your children.

Parking is free.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank davidlQ4386QX
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I was totally surprised to find that I thoroughly enjoyed my day here in mid-August. My wife and I met our son, his wife and their 7&5 year old children. There were enough tall trees to help shield us from the intense heat of the sun quite often. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Entrance into the facility is painfully slow as the ticket area is congested and designed to restrict flow. We got there at lunchtime, unfortunately, and waiting in line to order lunch was also painful. But once we entered the park for funtime, it was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Wow story books come to life! Very clean and the rides are well maintained ! Not cheap but you get to enjoy all of the attractions, just check the weather forecast, no rain checks. Tickets are cheaper on line. Just remember no rain checks , a fun time for the kids of all ages