“Please save yourself!!!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Never in my life have I experienced such horrible service. However I probably should have seen it coming, because in my first moments of check in the police were here because of a suicide case, we were charged a different quote than first discussed, and the rooms were disgusting. Every time I or a member of my family asked for anything the staff would become rude and condescending. I can say whole heartedly that this was the worst vacation motel I have ever had the displeasure of staying.

Room Tip: please bring disinfectant
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2011

despite some mixed reviews online, we went ahead and booked a night here, and it was the best decision ever!
minutes from AC, shuttle service to the resorts, an amazing whirlpool in every room... our room had the best kind size bed that had a temperpedic mattress pad and a fridge and obviously the amazing whirlpool. the pool was a nice option for us as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jentran534
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Econo Lodge's tend to have a bad rep, so I was weary about choosing this hotel. However, I believe I made a pretty good choice. The price was right. The room was clean. The service was excellent. And the room had a huge jacuzzi tub (the kids def. enjoyed bath time!). Only issue that I had was that the fridge did not work, but that wasn't too important to me. The front desk clerk took the time to answer all of my questions and was very customer focused. If you are looking for a small, clean place to stay not too far from AC, then I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank askinnerm
Reviewed 1 June 2010

It was so run down. The carpets were really dirty. The jacuzzi had a huge stain in it. It took us 4 rooms in the hotel to pick they one we got. All were dirty and worn. The hot tub next to the pool has been broken for 2 years. Dirtiest hotel I have ever seen.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Washington22
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Room had a Jacuzzi tub, nice size fridge and comfortable bed. Nice buffet breakfast consisted of bagels, danish, cereal, waffles etc. The pool was clean and great for kids. The okay fitness facility consisted of few matchines and 1 treadmill. However it smelled like an ashtray at one point when someone kept the door closed. The location is near many restaurants and 5 minutes from Storybook Land. Problems... we stay here for 2 nights but our key was activated for only 1 night. I had to ask to reactivate the key after the first night. The phone line in our room was not working at all. We were in a non-smoking room. But one bed sheet had a cigarette burned hole in it and some small stain. There's no hair dryer in the room. We asked front desk for one but was told they only had 1 for the entire facility (49 rooms) and they don't know where it is. So if you need a hair dryer and you plan to stay here - be sure to bring your own. Not the best place but I will stay here again for the low price, location and the included breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2010

When I walked into the non-smoking room, it smelled like smoke. The smell went away after a while. You could also so smell it in the bathroom. I think it was coming from the room from the other side. The King size bed had 4 pillows that were the size of sofa pillows. This room had a whirlpool bath that is supposed to fit two people. My husband is a tall guy. Don't expect to use it together, unless you are two short people. There was a light out, and the radio was brokern. One of the pluses for us was that the bed was nice, but bring pillows from home.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akw1980
Reviewed 27 June 2009

We stayed overnight prior to our 6:30 flight to Orlando and for our needs to was very nice. Clean room, kids (10 &20) enjoyed the pool.

The check-in staff was great!

We get such good prices on Spirot flights our on AC airport that it was worth it to pay for the room overnight. Only downside was that beds could have been a little better.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#4 of 25 in Absecon
Quality Inn Pleasantville
Quality Inn Pleasantville
#3 of 15 in Pleasantville
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!