“Fabulous” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Valenca

Valenca
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Lake Forest, California
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We were overnighting at EWR and restaurant was recommended as best in area by our hotel. Everything, food, service and selection was wonderful and reasonably priced

Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Donot order too go”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I order food tonight June 4th 2014. She told me too come in 15 mins so I came in 22 mins. I had too wait 21 mins when I got there too receive my food. I live rite across the stress so once I got in the house I opened my tray & the food was ice cold. I'm very upset . Not even 5 mins & the food was cold. So I know they gave it too me cold. So why did I wait that long in the 1st place.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cassie_Rondo
Cabot, Arkansas
“Wow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend. My first trip to this area in my life and found this place. Food is amazing, service is outstanding. The place is clean and has valet parking. I will be back again one day.

“Great food! Open late!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Anyone that is staying at a nearby hotel should definitely check this place out. Steak on a stone is one major thing they are known for and worth it. They have two areas, regular dining room and the bar/grill side. I sat at the bar/grill side, even though it looked packed, it was not as noisy as I thought it would be. Service was good and the amount of time it took for our dishes to come out was decent. The food more than made up for it. Definitely come back when I am in the area again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

There are two sides to the restaurant, Bar & Grill siee, and formal dining room. Had dinner in the formal dining room, the restaurant is beautiful, the waitstaff is friendly and attentive. The food was magnificent!! The whole experience was topnotch, will definitely be back!!!

Been to Valenca? Share your experiences!