“Good breakfast, reasonably priced”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #5 of 278 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast before some shopping in the mall near the ihop.

I ordered a split decision breakfast. Was really good, and a really big portion.

My sister ordered the banana french toast. Tasted really good, and was looking beautiful.

Food was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Had French toast, bacon & hash browns (ordered from the 55+ menu) whoop whoop; service was great, very pleasant.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This was a good little franchise people were friendly and the meal was decent it was clean and the wait staff kind

Reviewed 22 July 2018

On trip home from VT GooMaps indicated the typical Friday evening slowdown around mile 151 as folks flocked to the Jersey shore, so we pulled off to find this convenient iHOP with superior service-- and, with kids eat free Fridays, an amazing balloon artist who was quite entertaining. An hour later, traffic had dissolved.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

For the second time in a row I have had to throw out my order. I ordered your cupcake pancakes, and assumed you just dropped the ball last time. But this time
I specified to INCLUE CUPCAKE ICING for my pancakes and again you did not. I do not like syrup! So twice now I have ordered and thrown them in the garbage. Horrible. Will NEVER order again. Get your sh*t together and read the actual orders.