We stayed 2 nights as a couple. When we arrived the staff were really helpful and we were given wifi in our room free of charge.
Our room was very spacious, with a small kitchen and basic utensils. We had a bath/shower which was lovely and everything was really clean.
We stayed there to shop at the jersey gardens which was just over the road. Two restaurants over the road also- ruby Tuesdays did great food at a brilliant price!
Laundry services were really easy to use.
Only downside was that it was winter and we only had a thin blanket- no duvet. There is a heater in the room but it's a bit noisy. There also isn't a grocery store nearby so if you want to stock up your kitchen and cook your own meals you have to drive 10 minutes to one.
Overall we were really impressed and we would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking Fee: 1-5 nights: $5/night 6+ nights: one-time $25.00 charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Elizabeth - Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stay Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Extended Stay