What we like about the Courtyard Newark Elizabeth:
1. SERVICE - check-in is a breeze. My requests (room near lift, early check in, etc) are always noted and provided. Staff are very accommodating and friendly (esp Mr Teddy and Ms Euville). I had packages sent to the hotel before my arrival - the entire staff took care of my packages. I had one big box with me, the staff approached me to carry the box to the shuttle bus! And the bus driver dropped us off directly in our terminal knowing that it was going to be a challenge for us to carry our stuff from the usual drop off point at newark airport. Honestly, the service was truly commendable.
2. LOCATION - There is a shuttle service that brings you from the airport to the hotel. Hotel is located near a Ruby Tuesday and another diner, and it's a 5-minute walk to the Jersey Gardens outlet mall. If you want to go to New York, you can take the shuttle to the airport where you can take the train to Manhattan. Shuttle bus will also bring you to and from the Jersey Gardens.
3. PRICE - reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area. Parking is free, internet is complimentary.
4. FACILITIES - The rooms are newly renovated, well lit with natural lighting. Flat screen LCD tv that you can twist to face the bed or the working table. Individual thermostat in the room. In-room amenities are nothing extraordinary - soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion. Hotel has a fitness center, ice vending machines in each floor. Complimentary internet and printing on the ground floor. Self-service trolleys available.
We are obviously repeat customers of the Courtyard Newark Elizabeth. We always stay here when we arrive in New York, and we always arrive via Newark due to the non-stop flight from Singapore. It is no wonder we keep on coming back to this hotel, given the service that we receive from the fantastic staff of this hotel. This hotel will not give you luxurious amenities. Courtyard Newark Elizabeth will give you clean, tastefully furnished rooms coupled with personalized service at reasonable rates. Sounds good to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step out of the same old business travel routine when you step inside our Courtyard Elizabeth Hotel near Newark Airport. Perfect for business travelers, this Elizabeth hotel boasts four meeting rooms and a state-of-the-art lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi & easy access to the latest news, weather & airport updates via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food & beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Guests of our Elizabeth hotel can relax in comfort in our contemporary accommodations featuring designer bedding, relax at our indoor pool & whirlpool or workout in our 24-hour fitness center. Our hotel is across from Jersey Gardens Mall and only 15 minutes from Port of Bayonne and the NJ Prudential Center. We are also central to UMDNJ, Rutgers & Kean University. The Courtyard Newark Elizabeth Hotel near Newark, NJ is designed to work the way you do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Newark Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Newark Elizabeth Hotel Elizabeth
- Courtyard Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Marriott
- Elizabeth Courtyard