Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ
  • Room Service
Budget Inn(Elizabeth)
US$84
1,370 results
All reviewsjersey gardens malloutlet mallfree cookiesruby tuesdaysnew yorkbreakfast roomcruise portwalking distancemake your own wafflesshuttle servicecape libertyother hotelsfront desk stafflarge mallfood courtyogurtfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2011

When i was looking for a nice place to stay near new york i found this place . It is close to penn station and then you take the path train into manhatten and it takes you right by the world trade center. Parking at penn station was 20 to 10 dollars. There is a parking lots right by penn so drive. around a little and find parking for 10 dollars.
The hotel is near a mall and there is allot of shopping there but its not a outlet mall. Prices are the same as all most all malls.
ruby tuesday is next door as well and the food is ok but a little pricey. The johnny rocket in the mall is very nice and the service was wonderful.
Overall the hotel was very good and close to everything , But very busy hotel.
Staff was nice and they have a pool and hot tub. Which we used only once.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmickey
JamieL10, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2011

We hope you enjoyed your visit to NYC and your stay at our hotel. Thank you so much for your kinds words about our staff. We're glad you enjoyed the Jersey Gardens Mall! Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Clean, easy to find and very professional staff. Stayed in the Jacuzzi suite, which was a nice. No glamour and glitz here, but an over all pleasant experience. The room could use a new tv and the king size bed and sheets were not four star quality but a decent place over all. Would use again. Right across the street from two Mariot hotels, where Im sure the price per night is doubled.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
JamieL10, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

We are so happy you enjoyed your Jacuzzi Suite and your stay with us. We hope you come visit us again and see you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Helpful Check in staff shuttle bus great buffet breakfast nice touch not much in area mall however Ruby Tuesdays next door great for airport lay over would use again. I was woken by the next room guests at 3.30am who were loud I complained to reception who dealt with this straight away you cant fault the staff no account for small minority of guests in- considerate behaviour this didnt put me off country inn & suites

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrpegs
JamieL10, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves with our hospitality and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again really soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2011

I booked this hotel way back in December for $48 on Priceline. Everything was great! We took the train to the airport and didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes before getting picked up by the shuttle and taken to the hotel. The shuttle was also on time in the morning. It's located in an area with all newer hotels with no safety concerns.

I liked that they started breakfast at 6am because we had to be out of there by 6:30. The king room was good size, clean and comfortable. The wifi was efficient and the hotel was quiet on this Saturday night (although fully booked). We didn't use the pool but it was decent size. The exercise room was small. It's also convenient having Ruby Tuesdays right next door. That was a fun place to spend a couple hours.

Good place to stay when flying out of Newark.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank relayer

Reviewed 21 March 2011

I just went to Elizabeth, New Jersey to shop at Jersey Gardens Mall to run over to New York City. I normally stay at the Robert Treat Hotel, but decided after my sister told me about the complimentary shuttle service to the Airport and to Jersey Gardens Mall, that this sounded like a better deal I was there for three nights and found the staff very accommodating and nice. Always there to try to help or answer a question for you. You could also call the hotel and have the shuttle pick you up at Jersey Gardens Mall at a time that was not on the schedule. The location was great because they are also right next to IHOP and Ruby Tuesdays. Though they had a complimentary breakfast, I was just in the mood for some IHOP pancakes and hash browns on this trip. I have no complaints about Country Inn Suites, esp. travelling on my own. I found the rates very reasonable, they don't charge a lot for incidentals and it was very clean. I will make this my hotel of choice next time I have to go to NYC or Newark Again

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Imani W

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves with our hospitality and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so happy you enjoyed our staff and our nearby mall! Come see us again soon!