“Grabbed some bargains”

The Outlet Collection - Jersey Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to The Mills at Jersey Gardens, New Jersey's largest outlet and value retail center with over 200 stores all under one roof! The mall is a shopper's paradise anchored by top outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Century 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall's and Bed Bath & Beyond. Shop for amazing vales at the best brand outlets including Michael Kors, Coach, True Religion, Nautica, PUMA, Kenneth Cole and Guess. The center also offers the largest Tommy Hilfiger in the US and a 20-screen AMC theaters featuring IMAX. With daily transportation from both the Port Authority Bus Terminal and Newark Liberty International Airport, the center is great day-trip out of the hustle and bustle of New York City and features tax-free shopping on clothes and shoes! Enjoy great dining at Johnny Rockets, Chili's Too and Applebee's.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was told about this outlet mall close to New York by a fellow traveller. So even though it was not on our to do list, we decided to make a trip. It is about half an hour bus ride from Port Authority transport centre on 42nd Street. You buy a ticket which costs about $13 return from a ticket window numbered 1 to 10. They are very helpful and explain where to catch the bus and even give you a timetable for return journey. There are many of the big brand outlet stores here and you can find a list online. I am a larger size and found plenty in my size and did notice that most stores had a good range of sizes. You need to give yourself a few hours and If you are with someone who doesn't want to do too much shopping, there are plenty of seats and eateries to relax in. I will be going back when I am next in New York.

8  Thank Sue C

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I visited jersey gardens today in the hope & anticipation that it would be better than Woodbury common. It definitely was not !! I understand that outlet stores in General can be hit & miss, Kildare village being the perfect example in Ireland, but the Rockaway mall which is only 20 mins from my holiday swap home is by far more superior with same prices. I visited Woodbury Common 3 years ago & came home with a suitcase full of clothes but came out empty handed today. Granted parking was easy, driving there with a sat nav no problem either but the bargains in the main stores were not to be found.

4  Thank EXTATICABROAD
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Best prices ever Hugh parking lots of stores just perfect. I went with my 7 month baby and my husband and we had activities and stores for everyone

1  Thank Kristiel F
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I liked this mall, they have a lot of stores and restaurants. the movie theatre has imax and 3D. The atmosphere is friendly and not too many d-bags running around.

2  Thank Craig D
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our trip to New York was only supposed to be a city break with a bit of shopping thrown in. We went to Jersey Gardens to pick up a few bargains as Woodbury Commons didn't appeal to us. 7 hours in Jersey Gardens wasn't enough time to get our shopping done. We were told to bring our passports and to show them at the reception desk as we got a coupon book with extra discounts as we are not US citizens. There are plenty of places to eat between sprees and the discounts are great. We went to Old Navy and bought over $180 worth of clothes that came to just over $75 in the end. If you're getting the bus back to Manhattan, be prepared to wait for over an hour especially over the holidays.

7  Thank NinaElm