“I loveeeeeeeeee shopping. But keep going. ”

The Outlet Collection - Jersey Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to The Mills at Jersey Gardens, New Jersey's largest outlet and value retail center with over 200 stores all under one roof! The mall is a shopper's paradise anchored by top outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Century 21, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall's and Bed Bath & Beyond. Shop for amazing vales at the best brand outlets including Michael Kors, Coach, True Religion, Nautica, PUMA, Kenneth Cole and Guess. The center also offers the largest Tommy Hilfiger in the US and a 20-screen AMC theaters featuring IMAX. With daily transportation from both the Port Authority Bus Terminal and Newark Liberty International Airport, the center is great day-trip out of the hustle and bustle of New York City and features tax-free shopping on clothes and shoes! Enjoy great dining at Johnny Rockets, Chili's Too and Applebee's.
Ottawa, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“I loveeeeeeeeee shopping. But keep going. ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Alright let me say that I love shopping I drove 9 hrs to do so and ended up here and that wasn't my plan. But there are other outlets that are better. This is just your regular mall. Nothing spectacular worth a stroll but if you have to decide between two go with the other one. The place is very clean big and hard to find parking lots of choices and seating Great stores just not for me. And this is a mall not a outlet. But who knows ..

4 Thank TheDeviatingBlonde

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Other nearby outlets and malls much better”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was totally disappointed by this outlet mall. Sure, it was huge with plenty of stores, but vast majority of those stores were crappy and not that great at all. Outlets of Bergen Town Center in Paramus is smaller but much better and even closer to New York City than Jersey Gardens. Garden State Plaza mall had greater savings and better stores as well. Well it was a nice try for us though... also the mall should remove their carpet, looks filthy.

3 Thank Andreas_NJ
Whitby, Canada
256 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 318 helpful votes
“More back to school shopping”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We shop here several times each year, but always on weekends. This time we visited on a Wednesday, and it was wonderful. Hardly any lineups - we managed to cover both levels in half the time we would normally spend. It's nice to see that the food court has been upgraded.

Out of state shoppers can get a coupon book from the Concierge desk by showing a passport or licence.

1 Thank FlyAtNIght
london
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were staying the night in the airport on our way back to the UK. Easy access from the airport via a shuttle bus from area four. $9 return.
Plenty of of genuine outlet shops on 2 levels.
Loads of deals and best of all there was no tax on top.
Good place to get those last minute presents.

2 Thank HiltonJ15
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Grabbed some bargains”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was told about this outlet mall close to New York by a fellow traveller. So even though it was not on our to do list, we decided to make a trip. It is about half an hour bus ride from Port Authority transport centre on 42nd Street. You buy a ticket which costs about $13 return from a ticket window numbered 1 to 10. They are very helpful and explain where to catch the bus and even give you a timetable for return journey. There are many of the big brand outlet stores here and you can find a list online. I am a larger size and found plenty in my size and did notice that most stores had a good range of sizes. You need to give yourself a few hours and If you are with someone who doesn't want to do too much shopping, there are plenty of seats and eateries to relax in. I will be going back when I am next in New York.

8 Thank Sue C