“Beautiful, comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Beautiful, comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is less than 15 minutes from the airport by shuttle. It is a beautiful, new hotel with a stylish, spacious lobby and bar area. The all-suites rooms are the best designed of all the Embassy Suites hotels I've stayed in. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

I would have given this hotel 5 stars if the nightly Manager's Reception was more generous with their drinks -- only one free. We ordered food from the restaurant during the cocktail hour. The hamburgers were excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Merrily L
Adrienne T, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay with us.

We are so happy to know that we were able to provide you with an excellent stay. We appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to your soon return.

Guest experienced Manage

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel made my stop over so easy ,great food , close to the airport and the staff is very personable all round great experience and close to the airport
Clean and well may managed . Mangers are attentive to what is going on and interactive with the guests

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adrienne T, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for your review and comments. We here at the Embassy Suites - Newark Airport are elated to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to your return visit.

Guest Experience Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I am very impressed with the Embassy suite hotel. The rooms were beautiful, the staff was very warm, friendly and accommidating. Any request that was asked the staff stopped at nothing to assist. I will definatley stay here again and will recommend this hotel to collegues and friends.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Guest Experienced Manager
Chefhunter34
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed here several times, and being a HHonors blue level, this hotel is amazing. The people who work there are very informative. Go for breakfast early to avoid the rush. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The restaurant is excellent, and if you can get the chef to come out strike up a conversation, he is great. The bar and drinks are excellent. You can hear the airplanes overhead, but it did not bother me at all to sleep.
BRAVO

Room Tip: Weekends can be a little hectic and noisy
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
The Embassy Suites Elizabeth- Newark Airport team would like to thank you for your great review.

We appreciate your continued business and we are extremely excited about your feedback and look forward to your future stays.

Guest experienced Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel amazing from the time I walked in the door. Staff is friendly and helpful, and answered all questions. I needed transportation to the airport and the hotel had their own transportation van.
The rooms were cleaner and better well kept than any other hotel that I've stayed in. I had one light out in the room, I called down to the front desk and within minutes I had maintenance at the door to fix the light.
The food was wonderful and the head chef even came out to greet us during our meal to make sure everything came out as requested.
I have already recommended this hotel to my coworkers, friends, and family that fly in and out of Newark Airport.
I'm proud to say that I do not have any complaints about this hotel except that I wish that I had another business trip planned where I fly into Newark so I can stay here again! Thank you to all of the staff at this hotel!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

The team is extremely excited about your feedback and looks forward to your future stays.

Guest experienced Manager
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

My travel team stopped here to overnight prior to our flight. The hotel is convenient to the airport and an unexpected bonus - a mall across the street. This was great since it broke up a long work week. The hotel is new, has interesting furnishings, and the parking is on site and easy to manage.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Adrienne T, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback.

The team is very grateful to hear that you had a nice time with us and would recommend our location. Our mission and goal is to ensure your full satisfaction and we are glad to know that we have done a great job.

We look forward to your continued business.

Adrienne T.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed at the Embassy Suites over the weekend. This Embassy is across the street from the Outlet Collection Mall.
Hotel is new with a very modern feel. Check in was smooth and efficient. Lobby is open and airy with designs that looks very upscale. Room are done is the Embassy suites style/very pleasant. Breakfast was tasty /seating is like in a restaurant. You can get your eggs cooked to order. There are other standard breakfast items as well. Food was good right temperature ,etc. Staff is friendly and helpful. The van driver Michael introduces himself to me when he picked me up and remembered my name upon my leaving the hotel.. The van departs from hotel every 30 minutes. (Tip if you fly into Newark be adviced that the Air Train that takes you to P4 is out until July. There are many red coat employees to direct you to the bus to take you to P4 to get the shuttle to your hotel.) I am great advocate of good customer service so I have to give special thanks to Luz(?) in the restaurant. She was so patient helping me select my soup and salad. Luz went back to the kitchen several time to find out information I asked about. Thanks for the suggestion for the sweet alcohol drink .
And I won’t forget Javier who was so sweet to me at breakfast had such a great attitude and friendly. I will return to this hotel when I am in the area.

Suggestion to hotel: Please add benches to the outside area for one to sit, if you don't want to sit in the lobby..especially if the weather is nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Traveling_Lady_2004
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are thrilled that you thought our hotel was beautiful and that you enjoyed some of our great amenities such as our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and our Complimentary Evening Reception.

Your feedback has been forwarded to our staff. We look forward to your return trip.

Adrienne T.
Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
#5 of 13 in Elizabeth
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,583 reviews

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport? Share your experiences!