“Tommy Tommy Tommy. ...”

Tommy's Italian Sausage & Hot Dogs
Ranked #30 of 244 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Tommy Tommy Tommy. ...I live rite around the corner & yes they have Jimmy buffs beat great hotdog potatoes are 2 die for but if you're trying to watch your weight I suggest you keep walking by but trust me just walking by smells so inviting it lights up Elizabeth ave from one corner to the next I could go on & on but this is a great place all should try

1  Thank Foxx43

Reviewed 15 December 2013

When I was in grammar school I used to go to Tommy's for lunch with my girlfriend every Friday. The Pizza is amazing and so is the service. They always deliver and you feel at home.

2  Thank Chatty_Connie
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is by far the BEST Italian Sausage Sandwich (or Hot Dog) you will get in New Jersey. I've been going here since I was 7 years old and they are still the same. I now live in PA but visit Elizabeth regularly and love coming here. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Rod M
Reviewed 17 February 2013

They have been doing it the same way for as long as I can remember, 40+ years. Potatoes are great. Their sausage is good as well.

1  Thank twcrea
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Love the hotdogs, my kids always have to have a couple when we are in the area. The chili is awesome !! You must also have the potatoes in the cup !!!! Love your hotdogs !!!

1  Thank andres257