Friendly reception staff and a nice renovated room. Hallway felt institutional and the lobby somehow felt to me like it lacked character. The shuttle bus at 4:40am filled up and had to leave a couple of folks behind to wait for the next one, and it took longer than I had expected to get to my terminal. The Marriott is closer and more convenient, but I did like the rooms here, and found the staff to be responsive and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton