Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
US$88
Priceline
  • Room Service
1,499 results
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle driverroom was cleanbreakfast staffthe breakfast areafree shuttlefree breakfastevery half houran early flightrental caroatmealparking lotnew jerseyinto nycan overnight staycoffee makerone night stay
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We stayed here last week and found the accomodations to be comfortable. The traffic noise was a little loud but because we were so tired we were able to ignore the noise. If your a light sleeper than this might be an issue. Breakfast was good and the room was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I stayed overnight before a cruise out of Bayonne. I was picked up at the airport by their shuttle. The driver was very friendly and offered to take me someplace to eat later. After I got checked in and settled I found her and off we went. I was starving and she took me to a great Portuguese restaurant close by the hotel. When I was finished eating I just called her cell and she came and took me back to the hotel. WOW!! Great service!!!!
Hotel is clean, beds are comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay there again. I was impressed enough that I booked the Hampton Inn in Miami for my trip next month.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2012

After a two-hour drive we arrived at the Hampton Inn at 9:30am. Our room wasn't ready so we were invited to enjoy the complimentary breakfast.Our room was clean and comfortable, stocked with a travelers essentials. Tipped our housekeeper because we appreciated the comfort!!
Next we took advantage of the hotel's free shuttle to the airport where we picked up the free monorail to the train bound for NYC! Tipped the drivers because they did pick us up in some off-times!
The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast which was of the reasons why we chose this one. It is a hearty one filled with eggs, breakfast meat, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit and assorted beverages! Great to fill up then travel into NYC because food can be a little costly! Left these wonderful people a tip because all foods were replenished frequently and the hostess came around making sure everyone was satisfied!
Overall, a perfect girls weekend out! So grab your best buddies and make a reservation! Then head into the Big Apple for great shopping and food on the East Coast

Room Tip: Check the room temp and adjust for a good nights sleep. Enjoy a stay at this hotel after a day of walking 10 miles in NYC (had a pedometer on)!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank CherylAnnRD
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Friendly hotel, near to Newark Airport. Comfort access by shuttle after midnight hours. Clean.
Free breakfest. Good attitude of the stuff. Most recommanded

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Had to spend two weeks in the area on business and although my room budget from work would have allowed a more expensive hotel I chose this for a few reasons :

Free parking
Free wifi
Free breakfast

All the above seem to be chargeable in any other hotel and can really push the price up, at Hamton it's free!

The rooms are very well fitted and I suspect have undergone a recent refit. Bed was very comfortable with great linen.

The hotel lacks a restaurant however the hotel next door has a very nice restaurant and there are plenty of local resturants and diners locally if you have a car. There are also many food delivery companies and the hotel staff have no issue with your ordering in, one night we had pizza delivered.

Free hot breakfast buffet is a Hampton thing and this was both fresh and varied everyday and really sets you up.

Facilities, staff and value are all excellent and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business