“Front Desk Staff - Jose is the best!”

Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Very impressed with he front desk staff. When I checked in on 1/30/14 at 17:30, not planning to attend the superbowl, Jose was very accommodating in making an adjustment to my rate. Thank you!! I will recommend this property to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,471)

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I love Hampton Inn!! When ever I travel I look for a Hampton Inn first... It has everything I need. Clean, comfortable and affordable. It has a microwave and a refrigerator incase I want to keep food or a snack, fitness center, internet access and continental breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We had booked one night at this hotel as a stopover but our onward flight was cancelled for several days running because of the snow. The hotel staff were able to rebook the same room on a daily basis until we could leave. We cannot praise them enough. The hotel was clean and warm. There was a good choice of food for breakfast and we had unlimited tea and coffee. We made good use of the shuttle bus and were even taken to a local restaurant to eat each evening. We highly recommend this hotel and thank all the staff for helping us enjoy our stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My husband and I along with another couple needed a place to stay for our trip to St. Thomas.
I found Hampton Inn at Newark Airport and would highly recommend it. The other couple
who travel at least once a month also had high regards for the accomodations and staff
at this hotel..The front desk receptionists were professional, friendly and more than accommodating to all our questions and concerns about printing boarding passes and
shuttle services to and from the airport. All four of us will recommend staying at the Hampton Inn at Newark Airport. I recommend the front desk personal , Jose and Javier. With their
generous hospitality and professionalism the trip was STESS FREE. Thank you Jose and
Javier.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014

From the time I checked in till the time I left, I felt the courteous and pleasant environment. The staff was great all around. The room was clean. The internet service worked perfectly. I had absolutely no problems. Great and reasonable price.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Great staff, a great location, and a damn good breakfast has made this hotel my future spot for visiting the Newark airport area. While we did have some problems accessing the hotel with the split highway (no turns), but figured that out in fairly short order. The front desk staff was more than patient explaining directions multiple times to navigate the confusing roadways in that area. Highly recommend this hotel as an access point to NYC since the transit can be accessed across the street at the airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were impressed by the friendliness of the staff from the moment we walked in the door. The desk help was extremely friendly and courteous with all of our questions and needs. We had a very comfortable night in a clean room. In the morning, every one of the staff said good morning to me and made me feel very welcome. We would like to especially recognize Ramon Cruz, the shuttle driver. We needed to drop our daughter off at the airport for a solo trip, and he could not have been more helpful and supportive. We will definitely come to this Hampton Inn again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Hilton Newark Airport
Hilton Newark Airport
#2 of 13 in Elizabeth
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport, NJ

Been to Hampton Inn Newark-Airport? Share your experiences!