“Relaxing!!!!”

Hampton Inn Newark-Airport
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Elizabeth
“Relaxing!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I want to say that my stay @ ur property was awesome!!!! The front desk staff was exceptional!!! They greeted me upon my arrival and made me feel right @ home!!!!! I must say that Dennis checked me in, in a very quick manner and was very helpful and polite in gettin me menus and what can I say about Depesha!!!!! Just wonderful and pleasant!!!!! Also Jackie as well!!!! And the whole staff there!!!!! I had no problem gettin to and from the hotel to the airport,all thanks to the shuttle drivers,Ramon, and the others!!!! I forgot the name,but he was very helpful in letting me kno about p4!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!! the staff at breakfast was awesome and the food was hot and delicious !!!!Thanks so much!!!!! I will be back!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jheardsweetone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Hebrew first
houston, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

the hotel is located at a nearby location from Newark airport and its excellent in all respects including frequent shuttle service and delicious breakfast. I stayed for 3 nights and would definitely go there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Bermuda
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have stayed here several times. Convenient to shopping, airport and highways.
The staff is very friendly and make you feel welcome.
Ramon the shuttle driver goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. He will drop you to local restaurants. Very informative.
The breakfast is the best. Fresh Dunkin Donuts as well as other hot and cold food. The coffee is always hot no matter what time of day.

Room Tip: I have stayed here a number of times. All the rooms are the same
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Portland, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stormy weather on the East Coast complicated travel for all. This Hampton Inn easily accommodated me and lots of other people with gracious service and great facilities. The complimentary airport shuttle was a significant convenience.

Central Point, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

24 Hr. Shuttle Service to/from Airport Every Half Hour; Outstanding Service; Clean-Quiet-Air Conditioned Rooms; Can Easily Print Out Boarding Passes in the Business Center at No Charge. There is no restaurant at the Hampton or anything worthwhile within walking distance, but you can have meals ordered in or use the shuttle service to eat out if you don't have a vehicle. We got a friendly wake up call, and the shuttle took us right to the departure terminal for our early morning flight. Unlike EWS, where the employees were of little help and most could not even speak intelligible English, all the staff at the Hampton Inn were friendly, polite, informative, efficient, and went out of their way to make our stay a most pleasant and unforgettable experience beyond our our expectations.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Fred H
Glendale, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is conveniently located across Routes 1 & 9 from Newark Airport. It can be a challenge to get from the airport to the hotel--miss the turn around or the exit (both easy to do) and you can't get there from where you are. After you get the directions sorted out, you'll be amply rewarded by the room, amenities, and service--all are excellent

1 Thank George M
Cascais
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was travelling alone, so i did not know what to expect, also I had never been in this kind of hotels near the aeroport.
But let me tell you that it exceded my expections.
Is has a bus that picks you at the airport , all the bus drivers were great and took really good care of me Sr. martinho, Ramon, Greg.
Also they drove me one of the nights to a fantastic portuguese redtaurant ( Algarve).
The staff at front office were really kind even one of the ladies from the breakfast.
Very nice and big rooms with king beds, very confortable.
At my last day they hold my luggage in the store house until I had a fly and I had already check out a day before

I can just want ro say thank you specially Martinho and Ramon for all the support, sometimes is not easy to travel alone.
Just one think it is not in front of jersey gardens you have to pick a taxi for that.

Room Tip: In the top floor far from the elevatours
2 Thank PaulaMontalvao
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabeth
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,624 reviews
Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Airport
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Newark-Airport? Share your experiences!