It was like upscale camping in the ghetto. no coffee makers hair dryers irons nothing in the room for convenience. one tiny ice machine located at the front desk for over three hundred rooms.free coffee at the front desk hey ran out of cups coffee tasted terrible anywaysfirst room smells like urine the next room smelled okay but we were all open at 4 a.m. Due to a bird's nest located in the air conditioner. parking lot was torn up for repairs. save your money and buy a pup tent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Airport Hotel Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport