“Great Lunch”

Blue Moon Mexican Cafe
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Was in Englewood for a week with a family member in the hospital. Ate here twice. Very enjoyable both times. I highly recommend the Day O Dilla, was thoroughly enjoyable and a very unique lunch dish.

Visited November 2013

“Fun with the girls”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My co-workers and I went there for a nice lunch. The food was good, the drinks were even better. The waiter was friendly and helped us all pick great meals. All in all a great local place!

• Visited May 2013
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Do not order the chicken empanadas.”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Let me share the good about this restaurant first. I thought the hostess was warm and friendly and I appreciated her seating me right away. Even though my waiter, Calvin was brand new he an excellent job meeting my needs and making sure I was enjoying my experience. He had no control over the kitchen that seemed to be out of salmon and the seasonal chicken soup. Blue Moon's black bean soup with cilantro was good but the chips they bring to the table were oily. The chicken empanadas were very dough or the dough was over worked. The chicken inside was dry and lacked flavor. The salsa and cheese that came with the empanadas were unappetizing. I appreciated the effort the manager made to help me enjoy my lunch but once the first impression was made ...

• Visited September 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I've been hearing about Blue Moon and was happy to find one and have lunch there. We got the quesadillas - vegetarian and chicken & bacon... YUM! This was not Tex-Mex or Southwestern taste - it was pure Mexican!

Visited August 2013
Nutley, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall great place for mexican”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Nice place to have a business lunch/dinner. Fresh food pretty good service even when its busy. Its a bit on the pricey side. That's expected in this area.

• Visited July 2013