“Awesome patio and tiki bar!”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Ewing
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Loved the creative salads, fresh mojitos, yummy lobster rolls and the very friendly staff. Laura was our server and she was terrific! Would love to visit again!

1  Thank SharonWJoyce

Reviewed 26 June 2014

What a pleasant, relaxing and delicious dining experience. Very attentive staff. A lot of variety in the menu. Can't wait to go back and try more of their food.

1  Thank Laney323
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had dinner here last Friday. It was a beautiful evening. We ate outside. They have a patio that accommodates several tables for dining and an outside bar. Wait staff is very attentive. Menu is varied, plenty to choices. I had the crabs cakes which were yummy. I also order the mango beet salad, Which was delicious. We were all very happy with our meals and the service. We will be back. Highly recommended.

1  Thank jkuts
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go to Erini's a few times a month. I have never had a bad meal there. It's actually my favorite restaurant and I've been to a lot. Kyle is a great bartender/server and Nick is always checking to make sure all his patrons are enjoying their time in his restaurant.

1  Thank Angiefarf
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family recently celebrated my son's college graduation and army commissioning. The service and the food were superb! We were seated in the terrace room which was beautiful with the scenic view. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The Erini Restaurant made this event for us extra special.The owner and staff were wonderful. We chose the the perfect restaurant for our memorable event.

2  Thank Irma C