All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelwafflescorporate parkfree breakfastsesame placeindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelseparate roomsthe hotel stafffront desk stafffree shuttlewedding gueststhe breakfast areamini fridgepull out sofathe general manager
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Rooms are very spacious! Free breakfast is always fully stocked and kept clean. The pool is the perfect place to help you wake up and start your day or wind down after a day of meetings.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This has become my favoured hotel in the greater Princeton area. Very friendly service, great rooms and fairly new. Really no negatives besides that it sells-out often ...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
SHSEwingGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are pleased to hear, that we are becoming one of your favorite hotels in the Princeton Area. We look forward to your return visit!!

Keith Komon

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Brand new property, almost 1 year old and in fabulous shape. Location is somewhat in middle of nowhere, appears to cater mostly to nearby business parks. If you’re driving on the NJ Turnpike, it’s a good 20 minutes away. I opted for this property over the Trenton Marriott due to the crime factor in downtown Trenton (as told to me by locals). Rooms are nicely done, spacious and somewhat mimic the design of the Fairfield Inns and Suites- the difference being these are little larger with separate toilet and bath areas. Surprisingly, this property had a small 8 seat bar open from 5-11pm with a 2 hour happy hour window. No restaurants nearby- I recommend the Metro Grill, 10-12 minute drive- good local place, causal Italian and American fare. Small indoor pool, adequate fitness center. CONS- My first floor room would not deliver hot water in the shower, odd for a new property. Free breakfast but all sugary cereals, waffles, scrambled eggs and awful looking sausage. Coffee was terrible (Starbucks is 10 minute drive). Also slow internet, even in the lobby business center (which is just two small cramped desks. Overall a very good choice, a couple kinks but still spacious, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank edtoby007

Edtoby007,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed most of your stay with us and enjoy the beauty of our rooms along with our Sky Lounge Bar. However, I am truly sorry that you experienced some issues during your stay as we strive for our guest to leave with a problem free experience.
First of all, I do apologize about the lack of hot water in your shower. I want to assure you that we haven’t experience any issues with our hot water heaters. However, as a pre-cautionary measure, I will have our Engineering department check all of the rooms on the 1st floor to determine the cause. Also, thank you for sharing your comments about breakfast. While we are following Marriott standard offerings for breakfast, it sounds like missed the mark on the quality. Please be assured that I will follow up on this and looking into our offerings for more non-sugary items. Also, I can understand your frustration on the internet. I do believe you experienced slow internet while Verizon was working on upgrading our internet infrastructure for better service and I do apologize for this.
Again, I want to thank you for your comments and your business. If your travels bring you back to the area, I would love the opportunity for our hotel to show you the service and product that you come to expect from Marriott.

Keith Komon

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Modern clean hotel with comfortable beds. Breakfast was great. The lobby is wonderful; there is a large comfortable space for people to enjoy time with friends/family. We were with a group playing music, and were pleasantly surprised at how much room we had. There were other groups (wedding) as well, and there was plenty of room for all of us. Exercise room has 2 ellipticals, 3 treadmills, a stationary bike and free weights. Several of us in the group had a problem with the room temperature (a.c. did not regulate well). The staff is lovely and very responsive to any concerns.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Beautiful hotel, with pleasant staff that go out of their way to please. We had a group of about 18 staying for the weekend, all musicians, and the staff very graciously let us get together and play in the lobby in the evenings. Other guests in the hotel joined in for a sing along and a wonderful time was had by all. We would certainly return for future visits.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends