SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
US$104
US$90
US$88
Priceline
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown(Yardley)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$200
QualityInn
US$228
Residence Inn
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$138
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley(Langhorne)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Red Roof
US$121
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelwafflescorporate parksitting areasesame placefree breakfastindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelseparate roomsthe hotel staffdaughter's weddingwedding blocklollipopsfront desk stafffree shuttlewedding guests
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I'm generally a cheap traveler so this place was fancier and pricer than I care for. But hey I was in town for a wedding and it was fun. No complaints and free breakfast was all right.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Spring Hill Suites are Marriott's next level down from Courtyard, where a junior suite after taxes will run in most neighborhoods around $200. after two separate storms (one hurricane, one snow) wiped out my power grid for the better part of a week, I opted for the slightly less appointed Spring Hill for about a $50/night savings. (Make no mistake, the Courtyard one mile west of this SpringHill is a perfectly reasonable and well maintained upscale alternative.)

Coming off I-95 at Exit 4, be sure to turn right at first light to find your entrance one mile ahead on your right.

The place is brand new, immaculate, and generously staffed. Remember, when decamping from storm racked neighborhoods, you might not be the first on your street to think of staying here, so making a reservation might occur to you. Me, not so much. Despite my lack of planning, front desk personnel found me a room in what I suspected was a sold out inn. Granted, it was next to the elevator shaft, but the displaced should not be choosy.

Rooms with one king are slightly smaller than those with two queens, but both have separate half baths for shower and commode, sitting areas with desk cordoned off by a glass divider from sleeping area, and flat screen tv. Did I mention the free wi-fi in rooms and lobby? Now, if only the Ritz Carlton folk would pay attention to these small details...but I digress.

The lobby features a good sized seating area open to the free breakfast buffet, all sleek and clean. Again, this is not as up tempo as the typical Courtyard lobby, but the breakfast buffet here is free. Now, if only the Courtyard people would pay attention to these small details...but I digress.

I did not try the heated pool, nor did I stay either week long enough to use the washer and dryer available on each floor, but knowing they were there was a comfort, as waiting for a utility company can be a study in futility (remember, there is no futility without utility.) But with these add-ons, I can reasonably say the Spring Hill Suites in Ewing had all the comforts of home, plus a plunge pool. After checking the long range weather forecast, I'm sure I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2011
SHSEwingGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2011

jackfurlongesq_123,
Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our hotel. We pride ourselves in our beautiful property and staff service and it is great to hear that our dedication is paying off. We only that next you stay with us, it's not because of a power outage and due to a weekend get away!! Thanks again!!

Keith Komon

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Several organizations that I belong to have had gatherings at this hotel to include their grand opening. I have been continually impressed by their management and staff's attention to detail in taking care of all of their guests needs. The hotel is spotless, modern and close to all major highways. I would highly recommend their facility to any travelers ororganizations planning on a get together.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

NJDebster,
I appreciate your time and comments about your stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our quitter location. We do believe that with the additional development in the surrounding area, this will bring some restaurants and shopping to our area without too much additional traffic. Again, thank you so much for sharing all of the positives about our hotel and staff as this is something we strive for each and everyday.

Keith Komon

Reviewed 6 October 2011

We had some house issues in August and needed some place to stay for a couple of nights. We usually stay at the Hilton on the other side of the county but it was booked. So we thought we would try Springhill Suites.

Turned out to be a great hotel and better than the Hilton. The location is not the greatest as there is NOTHING nearby without driving. But in crowded NJ, that wasa nice change. The hotel staff that checked us in were so friendly and helpful. They even enthusiastically watched a hula hoop performance by my daughter.

The room was excellent - spacious and clean. It had all the features you would want including free internet access. They also had an excellent morning breakfast - hot items like eggs, sausage, etc. We did not use the pool but saw other guests enjoying it. It looked clean as did the fitness room. The beds were very comfortable.

I thought it was much nicer than the Hilton Garden Inn for the same money. Also I saw the outrageous rates the Sesame Place hotels were charging - this is a better choice. Families that stayed there when we did told us so!

So - only downside is that nothing is close by so bring your own snacks and food. Otherwise you must have a car to get dinner (although they do have a courtesy shuttle and local takeout delivery) Everything else was great!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NJDebster
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We had very positive experiences when we stayed at this hotel on two prior occasions. We again chose this hotel for Sept. 17 - 19, as we had found out that Springhill Ewing would help us host a small reception on the Sunday afternoon, after an affair at nearby Rider University. We hosted about 40 adults, and all were very impressed with the food and drinks that we had ordered and were served. All of the staff we have met are so competent, friendly, and go out of their way to please. We enjoyed sitting outside on the patio around the outdoor fire pit in the evening, and had coffee there after breakfast in the morning. We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends