All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelwafflescorporate parkfree breakfastsesame placeindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelseparate roomsthe hotel stafffront desk stafffree shuttlewedding gueststhe breakfast areamini fridgepull out sofathe general manager
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My suite was a lovely loft-style room-- newly decorated and perfectly clean. The room was fun, relaxing, and functional. The work space allowed me to see the TV, as did the bed. There were plenty of outlets and I could really get work done.

I liked how the bathroom was split into two parts to match the linear loft-shape of the room. The stool and a finger-bowl sink were in one space; the shower and full sink/mirror/vanity were in another. A great idea-- and functional.

I loved this place. I'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SNoon4056
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here for four nights in January 2012. The staff fell over themselves to help us; and the rooms were large and comfortable. The free breakfast buffet was ample and good. Even though the buffet was supposed to end at 9am, the staff kept it open longer and encouraged late-comers to eat. It would have been even nicer if there was a regular restaurant, but snacks could be purchased.

All in all, a great value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Loved the design - sort of a modern euro design in teal/lime green and the rooms were incredibly spacious. I had two double beds along with a large pull out sectional in the room. The room had a separate desk area and also two bathrooms - one with a shower/toilet and another just with a small toilet and sink. Nice breakfast bar with a full breakfast, coffee station. Great place for those travelling with three or four to a room as there is plenty of space.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Keith K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Thanks for your wonderful review of our property. We have heard several positive comments on the new SpringHill design and color scheme and love the fact you enjoyed the design also. I will share your comments with the staff and we hope your travels bring you back to the area as we look forward to your return.

Keith Komon

Reviewed 18 December 2011

I'm generally a cheap traveler so this place was fancier and pricer than I care for. But hey I was in town for a wedding and it was fun. No complaints and free breakfast was all right.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Spring Hill Suites are Marriott's next level down from Courtyard, where a junior suite after taxes will run in most neighborhoods around $200. after two separate storms (one hurricane, one snow) wiped out my power grid for the better part of a week, I opted for the slightly less appointed Spring Hill for about a $50/night savings. (Make no mistake, the Courtyard one mile west of this SpringHill is a perfectly reasonable and well maintained upscale alternative.)

Coming off I-95 at Exit 4, be sure to turn right at first light to find your entrance one mile ahead on your right.

The place is brand new, immaculate, and generously staffed. Remember, when decamping from storm racked neighborhoods, you might not be the first on your street to think of staying here, so making a reservation might occur to you. Me, not so much. Despite my lack of planning, front desk personnel found me a room in what I suspected was a sold out inn. Granted, it was next to the elevator shaft, but the displaced should not be choosy.

Rooms with one king are slightly smaller than those with two queens, but both have separate half baths for shower and commode, sitting areas with desk cordoned off by a glass divider from sleeping area, and flat screen tv. Did I mention the free wi-fi in rooms and lobby? Now, if only the Ritz Carlton folk would pay attention to these small details...but I digress.

The lobby features a good sized seating area open to the free breakfast buffet, all sleek and clean. Again, this is not as up tempo as the typical Courtyard lobby, but the breakfast buffet here is free. Now, if only the Courtyard people would pay attention to these small details...but I digress.

I did not try the heated pool, nor did I stay either week long enough to use the washer and dryer available on each floor, but knowing they were there was a comfort, as waiting for a utility company can be a study in futility (remember, there is no futility without utility.) But with these add-ons, I can reasonably say the Spring Hill Suites in Ewing had all the comforts of home, plus a plunge pool. After checking the long range weather forecast, I'm sure I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2011
SHSEwingGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2011

jackfurlongesq_123,
Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our hotel. We pride ourselves in our beautiful property and staff service and it is great to hear that our dedication is paying off. We only that next you stay with us, it's not because of a power outage and due to a weekend get away!! Thanks again!!

Keith Komon