“Best Choice EVER made!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
St. Johns
“Best Choice EVER made!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

OMG! I cannot say enough good about this Hotel and the Staff! We were there 2 nights and felt like we were "thier" family. Red Carpet treatment all the way, from Housekeeping to Bar tender, to front desk staff and shuttle driver, and Management. THIS HOTEL HAS GOT IT TOGETHER! Look No Further. Very clean and Very comfortable. Quiet and Extremely accomodating. The firepit was so relaxing, it was the evenings icing on the cake. Excellent Breakfast Buffet, no going hungry here!!! Absolutely Awesome! I usually can find at least one small thing that could be improved on with every Hotel I stay in, but Honestly, I can not think of one here!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and heard next to no airport noise at all from nearby airport.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
I really appreciate what I consider one of the best hotel reviews I have received, and thank you for your posting and that we were able to be of service to you. Yes, I do have an all-around amazing staff, who truely exemplify the meaning of hospitality and service to our guests. I am pleased you were most comfortable during your visit with us, and saw first hand the overall cleanliness of the hotel. I see you enjoyed the patio and firepit in the evening, as well as the complimentary healthy hot and cold breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.

Pat Brogan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We rented adjoining rooms for a visit to Sesame Place with our daughters family. The hotels that were closer to the park were very expensive, and this being 15 minutes away seemed to be a good alternative. This was absolutely the nicest NJ hotel that we have ever booked. There was so much attention to detail: the small reading lights over the bed, the center magnifying mirror in the shower area (there was a separate tiled bathroom area), Paul Mitchell sundries, a bountiful included buffet breakfast, free internet (seldom found in the Princeton area), coffee and tea in the lobby, a gracious front desk (especially Antoinetta who answered my numerous questions), very quiet air conditioning, all this and an immaculate, beautiful facility as well. In the evening, the breakfast area is transformed into a bar/café so our daughter and son in law were able to "go out" and still be steps away. The pool area was darling although a bit small, and the location is way back in a corporate park, so we had a little trouble locating the hotel. We rebooked the hotel for our annual family Christmas visit to NJ and look forward to returning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
I thank you for your great review on our hotel, The SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see that you enjoyed the amenities the hotel offers, including a free hot and cold and healthy breakfast; indoor pool; free wifi throughout the hotel; bathroom amenities; and complimentary coffee in in the lobby. The friendly and caring co-workers are always willing to assist our guests and exceed their expectations, as you noted. I appreciate your wonderful comments about Antoinette. We are proud of the overall hotel cleanliness, as you were also. We look forward to being of service to you again in December.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Being an avid traveler, felt it was necessary this time to write a review for my recent hotel stay at the Springhill Suites in Ewing, NJ. From the courteous and attentive staff, to the impecable rooms,to the extreme cleanliness, I was overwhelmed with my experience. They should rename the continental breakfast to a "breakfast buffet". In discussing the my extreme content with the hotel with another guest in the elevator, he stated it best....... "They make it hard to want to go home". And I couldn't agree more.....

Room Tip: I dont think it matters as the all the rooms are likely of superior quality from my talks with other...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review of the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South, which is our guests "home away from home." All of our co-workers are true hospitality ambassadors, who have a goal to exceed our guests' expectations. From the hotel cleanliness to the friendly, caring attitudes, you have experienced what our hotel is all about. I see you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold, healthy breakfast, which is a great way to start the day. Please return to our hotel when traveling to the Ewing/Princeton area.

Brussels Belgium
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and it is always very clean, comfortable and the perfect base of operations when I'm in the area.

On my last visit, after an extremely frustrating day of travel with many delays and unexpected twists, I arrived after midnight and realized that I had forgotten to book in advance.

David at the front desk was more than helpful in getting me booked at a reasonable rate. It was very much appreciated to have someone to take care of the details without additional stress.

Will definitely continue to stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: there is an airport nearby with some plane sounds as well as a highway behind the hotel - if this bo...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing /Princeton South. I thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel, and that you are impressed with the consistent cleanliness of the entire facility and that you are comfortable with the property. I know that after a long, stressful trip it is most appreciative to have a friendly reception, especially at midnight, and all your needs are met, and exceeded. I will also thank David for the warm hospitality he displayed.
I look forward to continually being of service to you on your return visits.

Hicksville, New York
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night while in Princeton for business. The staff was very friendly, and the room spacious and very clean. The breakfast was standard Springhill Suites fare, with all items well stocked and hot.

One minor complaint was that most Springhills that I have stayed in had fresh coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day - not so at this location, although they have a coffee maker in the room. My kids were also disappointed at the absence of the standard lollipops on the front counter, but my wife was happy, so I'll call that a draw.

The location was great, right off the highway and convenient to local companies and Princeton University (15 minutes). The parking area is secure and well lighted.

• Stayed July 2013
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased you were impressed with the overall cleanliness of the hotel, and enjoyed the over-sized guest suites which are perfect for families. All guests enjoy the healthy, complimentary breakfast, as well as free wifi throughout the hotel. I will make sure that the lollipops are available at all times. Sorry. Hope to be of service to you again when traveling thru our area.

Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I selected this hotel because of its review, but primarily because of the location. I was in the city for a day and half to attend a funeral unexpectedly. Check in time is not until 3pm, but I arrived in time, from traveling on the road for six hours to attend the funeral. When I arrived, their were two hotel associates talking, and neither of them greeted or addressed me, but the associate, Nancy did, and was so polite. I explained to her I wanted to check in early if possible, because I needed to change to attend an 11am funeral. Without hesitation, she looked in the system for an available room, and found one, allowing me to check-in early. She gave me directions, told me about breakfast, etc. Extremely courteous, understanding, and sympathetic to my situation. The next day for checkout, I asked about an extension because I needed more rest before turning around to get on the road, and she extended my checkout. Superb! The hotel has breakfast, the décor is very modern and clean, and the rooms are spacious! If you are looking for a great hotel, this is it, and ask for Nancy at the front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. My condolences about your recent loss. I am pleased that Nancy, a true hospitality professional, was able to find a room for you for an early check-in, and went ahead to reserve a room for an additional night during a very busy week. I see you were impressed with the overall hotel cleanliness, and enjoyed the free healthy, hot and cold breakfast while staying with us. If traveling to our area in the future, please let us be of service to you.

Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My daughter's wedding was at The Grounds for Sculpture and we needed a one night stay for all our guests after the reception. This hotel was perfect and I cannot say enough great things about their Sales Manager, Abby. She could not have been more accommodating. Any questions we had prior to the wedding were answered quickly, giving us a real feeling that all of our needs would be taken care of during our stay--and we were right. There was a sign up sheet for transportation to the venue when guests arrived at check-in (all of the staff on reception new about the wedding transportation so they could answer any questions guests had), the bar was kept open for us when we arrived back from the reception--and Abby even made sure we had one of the conference rooms the following morning so that any guests who missed the hotel breakfast could still get food (I had Panera deliver pastries and OJ after the hotel breakfast ended.) All of the wedding guests loved the hotel and because Abby had done such a great job, we could just relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding!! THANKS ABBY!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you for the excellent comments you posted about your experiences at the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South during your daughter's wedding weekend. Congratulations on your daughter's marriage. Abby, Hotel Sales Manager, certainly makes sure that she covers all details with her brides, to ensure that everything runs smoothly. She also is available at any time to answer questions. I am pleased you were able to use the hotel amenities, including the free wi-fi; complimentary hot and cold breakfast; and a privite room to gather as a group during breakfast. We hope to be able to be of service to you when you return to the area.

Pat Brogan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!