“Athletic Competition”

SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Everything at the hotel was great! We were a visiting college playing the near by schools and the hotel staff was very accommodating. Great rooms and breakfast even while there was a wedding party staying there at the same time. Would recommend to anyone visiting the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South, and recommending the hotel to any athletic teams visiting the area. The entire friendly staff tries to exceed all guests' expectations, and I see you were very pleased with our team. The free breakfast that you mentioned is very popular with all teams, and I see your players enjoyed it. Good luck the rest of the season, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I loved the décor. Unusual colors, textures and angles. This hotel is new, clean and comfortable. The shower is separate from the water closet- a little strange but well laid out. We did not get to experience the fire pit outside, but it looked like a fun place to be. The rooms have refrigerators AND microwaves. We were surprised to see a full service bar. They also offer complimentary breakfast. Overall, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for your great review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased you were very impressed with the overall design, layout, and cleanliness of the hotel. These are comments we hear daily about the hotel. Going into our fourth year of operation, the entire friendly staff keeps the hotel looking fresh and new at all times. Yes, the hotel does have plenty of amenities for the guests, including a fire pit, evening Bistro and Bar, a free hot and cold healthy breakfast, and a refrigerator and microwave in every guest room. We look forward to servicing you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I used this hotel for our guests for the weekend of our wedding at the end of August 2013. The entire experience was great, from first meeting Abby at an event hosted by our wedding venue, to the actual weekend. We booked the hotel after just talking and emailing with Abby, without ever even seeing the property! And it was a perfect decision. Abby and Brittney helped us coordinate a block of rooms for our wedding guests to reserve from. They set up a website for our guests to use and provided inserts with the hotel information to include in our invitations. When I finally saw the property the weekend of the wedding it was better than I expected. Every employee we encounter was friendly, smiling, and willing to help answer any questions. The lobby and rooms have a modern feel but have tons of space and are super clean! I heard good things from the guests about the rooms and their entire experience. The bar was also kept open late the night of the wedding which my guests enjoyed. The hotel also provided goodies for my husband and I in our room the night of the wedding!! I would recommend this hotel for anyone, whether looking for a one night stay, a room for a work week, or a personal trip!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for the excellent review you posted about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. First, congratulations on your recent marriage. Both Abby and Brittany from our Sales Team work with all of our wedding planners in making certain all details are covered prior to the special day, so that all goes smoothly. The staff at our hotel knows the meaning of hospitality, which you experienced with friendly, smiling co-workers to meet your needs. I am pleased you and all your guests were impressed with the hotel cleanliness, over-sized suites, and amenities, including the Bistro and bar. We hope to be of service to you when back in our area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I had my wedding down the road and booked a group of rooms with Abby. She went above and beyond to make our stay there comfortable. We used the hotel bus to transfer people to and from the wedding and it worked out great. They kept the bar open late and the bartender was exceptional. Great property that I would happily recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms were comfortable and very modern.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Thank you for the excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South. First, congratulations on your recent marriage and have a wonderful life together. Abby, our Sales Manager, handles all of her groups excellently, making sure all details are covered to have a stress free weekend for you. I am pleased you were very satisfied with the van schedules and the hotel Bistro. Yes, we do have a friendly and hospitable staff, that you mentioned. We look forward to seeing you again when in the Ewing/Princeton area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here in first floor, 2 queen bed room night before Move in Day at local college. Very clean! Comfortable beds. With family of 4, the separate rooms for shower & toilet is very convenient. Has bar, pool, fire pit. Staff very friendly. Only down side thin walls & windows. Seemed like people in hallway were in our room and can hear traffic from highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

I thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit at the SpringHill Suites. We take all reviews seriously, as we always look to improve. You did enjoy the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel, in the well designed guest rooms for both corporate and family travelers. I see you enjoyed the amenities, including the bar, indoor pool, fitness room, and fire pit. I am sorry for the noise issues during your stay, which resulted in less than a great stay. We hope you will try us again when returning to this area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had business in Bucks County, and my standby hotels were booked. This is a very nice hotel. About 5 miles from where I-95 crosses the Delaware.

My room was fresh, nicely furnished, clean, comfortable, and quiet.

Breakfast was a cut above typical hotels, fresh fruit selections included Pluots in addition to the customary apples, bananas and oranges.
There was a unexpected sundown snack around dinner time and happy hour. The snacks included wraps, sandwiches and salad.
Breakfast bar and Sundown staff were very nice.

The Delaware canal tow path is only 5 miles down I-95 and makes for a pleasant walk.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the excellent review and comments about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I am pleased you were a guest for the first time, and from your positive remarks, I hope you will return and make us your hotel of choice in the future. You see we have a very friendly staff, and the hotel is clean, comfortable, and offers a good nights' sleep. We recently changed the complimentary breakfast by adding more healthy hot and cold items, and more fresh fruits. The free wifi and fitness center are a plus for our guests. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed here because I was attending a wedding in the area.
Normally when I check into a place around the check-in time there are 1 or 2 people at the desk to assist and there can be many people in line waiting. That was absolutely not the case here.
The check-in went so smoothly and was so warm and welcoming. There were 4 people to assist.
When I had trouble with my luggage and the cart, the hotel manager noted that I was having a problem and assisted me and brought everything to my room---that never happens in this type of hotel, and was so appreciated.
The rooms are small but efficient. Everything was very clean. I was located near the elevator but never heard a sound. The beds were very comfortable and conducive to a good nights sleep.
Breakfast in the morning was plentiful with a nice selection. The area was kept clean and replenished.
This is a wonderful place to stay at a reasonable rate.
Staff makes you feel welcome and are appreciative of your business.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for your excellent review about the SpringHill Suites Ewing/Princeton South while attending a most special event, a wedding. We are very observant of guests' needs, and will make every attempt to assist our guests at all times. We try and provide outstanding service, and you were able to see what we do. Our main goal to to provide our guests a comfortable and restful nights' sleep, and you said you experienced this. The complimentary healthy, hot and cold breakfast is enjoyed by our guests. Yes, as you mentioned, the price value at the SpringHill Suites Ewing is outstanding. We hope to be of service to you again if you travel to this area.
Pat Brogan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
Element Ewing Princeton
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Hyatt Place Princeton
Hyatt Place Princeton
#4 of 15 in Princeton
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Been to SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South? Share your experiences!