“Great Experience”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This hotel was used for our wedding guests and exceeded our expectations. The Area Sales Manager was most helpful in establishing the block of rooms and supplying hotel information to be included in the wedding invitations. She was always up to date with providing us the count and names of the guests who had made reservations. This was a wonderful place for our guests to congregate and the rooms and amenities were quite above average. All of our guests had nothing but good things to say about their stay and that the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. We also had breakfast in one of the meeting rooms the morning after the wedding for the guests which was equally impressive. This hotel is highly recommended. Many thanks to the Area Sales Manager and the staff that made this happen.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Shelley,

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! We are very lucky to have our Area Sales Manager, Ashley Michalak, apart of our team and I am so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area (maybe an anniversary get-away) and from all of us here at the Courtyard Ewing Princeton - congratulations!

Tiffany

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Stayed with the U Richmond track & field group for two nights. Service was fantastic, our rooms and keys were ready the moment we walked in. Private breakfast room was excellent for our athletes. Everything was great. Ashley Michalak does a wonderful job getting everything prepared, too!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Jon,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! It was a pleasure accomodating your team and we can't wait to have you all come back next year!

Tiffany Walters
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 31 January 2013

For the 2nd year in a row, my company hosted an after-party/room block at the Courtyard Ewing/Hopewell after my company's holiday party at a nearby country club. The staff worked with us to set up a great room-block rate, and ensured that the bar would be fully stocked to accommodate around 50 guests who wanted to "continue the party" at the hotel. They also offered us as many complimentary shuttle-rides as necessary to and from the venue. We had a great time - the bartender was great, and the rooms were very nice! There were only minor hiccups along the way. All-in-all, we had a very enjoyable time. We will definitely return if next years party is in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sebastian C
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Dear Sebastian C,

Thank you for the great comments! We absolutely loved having you and your fellow colleagues stay at the Courtyard Ewing last year and when we heard you were coming for a second year in a row, we were ecstatic! I'm so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and we are looking forward to seeing you all again next year.

Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I was quite surprised & pleased at how modern and updated this Courtyard was, especially considering that it was not located in a cosmopolitan city. The lobby is modern and attractive. My room was very updated, and the entire hotel feels very warm & inviting. The lobby has several little cubby areas called "pods" which are moon shaped areas with table, booth seating, and private TV. They are very cozy. I had multiple cups of tea and caught up on emails while enjoying a pod. The man at front desk was very kind, and when I passed through the lobby several times he spoke to me by name. I saw some of the other reviews, and although my bathroom was nice, I can see how some might think the tub/shower need some updating. The gym is new but very very small. I didn't hear any noise at all while in the room - no sirens, traffic, or doors slamming. I will stay at this hotel again when I am in the area. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice hotel was.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear Heather W,

Thank you so much for the amazing comments about the Courtyard Ewing! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities that the Courtyard Ewing has to offer. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you're in the area.

boston
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Just spent one night at the Courtyard, and unfortunately can't get past the fact that I spent 20 minutes swatting flies as soon as I checked into my room. I have never experienced that in any hotel. But if you look past that, the Courtyard is an old hotel that they have done an ok job renovating. The lobby is beautiful, my room had been updated but it still had an antiquated heating system that was loud and just had warm/cold settings…no way to pick a temperature. If I needed to, I would stay at this hotel again, but there are much nicer hotels in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear rabble,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your most recent stay at the Courtyard Ewing. We pride ourselves in providing stays for our guests that are free of problems, however I can see where we fell short. I can imagine your frustration when dealing with the flies as well as the heater. Please do not hesitate to contact a manager should you experience any issues when staying with us so that we would be able to resolve any concerns quickly and to your satisfaction. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me at tiffany.walters@hhmlp.com or 609-718-1402.

Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Great location. Close to the main highway. The hotel lobby is new nice and clean. My room was great! My late night check in with the man at the front desk was less than pleasant. Seriously poor customer service. Was not able to provide me with any places to eat or basic directions generally felt that he didn't care. Average stay but late night staff could use some additional training.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank SunnyTguru
Dear SunnyTguru,

Thank you for your feedback about the Courtyard Ewing. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and it's amenities. I do, however, sincerely apologize for the service you received upon checking in. Our hotel is known for its exceptional customer service, and I can see that you did not experience that. I can understand how after a long day of traveling you would have wanted to be greeted with a warm smile and a helpful employee, however that was not the case. From your comment, I have made sure that each of my Guest Service Agents understand the importance of providing the best service no matter what the circumstance. I hope that if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us so that we can change your opinion of our staff. Thank you again for your feedback!

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Clean room, decor at hotel nice but the 4 of the bathroom tiles had cracks and a hole that were caulked and turning moldy and the tub had a big gouge in it - sharp and needs repair ASAP before someone gets hurt. Overall ok to spend a night for a wedding we were attending in the area. lobby area inviting and coffee great. free wifi access was fast. need mirror in main room area.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Dear newjoiseygirl,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. I do apologize for the inconveniences you had in your room and I can understand how frustrating that must have been to be in a bathroom with those type of issues. We pride ourselves in clean and functional rooms and I can see where we dropped the ball. I will be working closely with my staff to make sure occurences like this do not happen again.

Once again, I appreciate your feeback and next time you are in the area I do hope you choose to stay at the Courtyard Ewing.

Tiffany
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South
Element Ewing Princeton
Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope
Hampton Inn and Suites Newtown
The Lambertville House Hotel
The Lambertville House Hotel
#2 of 2 in Lambertville
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village

Been to Courtyard Ewing Princeton? Share your experiences!