“Wedding Accommodations”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ewing
Eatontown, New Jersey
“Wedding Accommodations”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Clean, comfortable and great staff. Lounge stayed open for an after wedding party to accommodate guest. Conveniently located. The hotel provided us with a room for breakfast the next day. If going with a group, ask the hotel to reserve rooms together if requested.

Green Features: Nice outside seating. Option to have linens changed out.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Jerzee13,

Thank you very much for your kind words about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! We are so glad to hear that you and the rest of the wedding party were able to enjoy our bar after the wedding festivities as well as some of our other amenities. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Tiffany

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 22 August 2013

It's come to the point where I'm starting to prefers staying at the courtyard rather than the full-scale Marriott. Staff seems more approachable warm and friendlier. It was great to get my latte in the morning at the Starbucks there and one night had dinner with a hot sandwich from the bistro with dessert. Caitlyn (sp?) Was making the lattes in the morning and managing the front desk in the afternoon always with a smile. One evening I sat outside in a great area with comfy sofas enjoying the Jersey summer night. Great location too. Very close to 95. I'll stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Rosemary,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! It made me so happy to hear that you enjoyed a lot of our amenities especially our delicious Starbucks and our outdoor patio area. I will definitely make sure I let Kaylyn know about your pleasant interaction with her and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Simsbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Ok, so this is your typical Marriott but the rooms are small. They are clean - nice bathroom - and convenient to several area attractions and universities. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. I've stayed here several times and it's been enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear ZoeyBz,

Thank you for your comments in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! We appreciate you being a loyal guest with us and we look forward to having you stay with us many, many more times!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is your typical Courtyard. The area is nice and quiet, and it feels safe. The room is clean and my only complaint would be that the air conditioning unit is pretty noisy. I do, however, prefer the Springhill Suites that's a couple miles down the road. That hotel seems fresher and more up-to-date than this one.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton. I do apologize in regards to your air unit being noisey and I will definitely be looking into that. I appreciate your comments and we hope that if you are in the area again that you do choose to stay with us.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My boyfriend checked in today for a weekend with his son for the Team Florida Lacrosse tournaments. I called to ask if they would be able to do a little something special for my boyfriend being the fact it's his birthday tomorrow. Not only did Tiffany offer to do whatever I had asked for but she went above and beyond. Where do you get that level of customer service anymore? At the Courtyard Ewing Princeton is where!!! Kudos to Tiffany and her EXCELLENT staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Alissa,

Thank you so much for your amazing comments about the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed helping you with your boyrfriend's birthday surprise; I'm not sure I've ever known anyone who liked cookies so much! It was so much fun being able to help with something as special as a birthday and it was a great experience that my staff and I will never forget!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Stayed here for a few days while exploring the Princeton / Ewing area. This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to my requests. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. This was one of the best Courtyards I've ever stayed at. Only drawback is that it is in a somewhat isolated area.

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Tiffany W, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments in regards to the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we went above and beyond your expectations. Next time you come to the area, feel free to contact me at tiffany.walters@hhmlp.com and I will be more than happy to give you a list of some fun and interesting things to do that are close by which cater to your interests. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Portland, ME
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two days during my husband's Princeton Reunion. Very convenient to the campus, only about a 15 minutes drive. Not a "reunion hotel", so it was quieter than others. The guest clerk greeted us enthusiastically, when we entered - genuinely friendly not forced-friendly. We arrived before check-in time, but were immediately offered early check-in and placed on a floor that was above wedding party guests, in case there might be late night partying.

The hotel appears very new. The king room was spacious and very well-decorated with a couch seating area facing the TV, which also swivels toward the bed. At first, the AC did not appear to be working, but someone came to fix it within minutes. It was very hot all weekend (95+) and when we came in one time the friendly desk clerk offered us bottled water from the frig - very thoughtful! A nice breakfast operation - again, very friendly, service. We would definitely stay at this hotel again...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank oldmayor
Dear Valued Guest,

It is such a pleasure to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Courtyard Ewing Princeton! I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of my staff and we look forward to having you both stay with us again next time you are in the area!

Tiffany Walters
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ewing
Element Ewing Princeton
#2 of 2 in Lambertville
Lambertville Station Inn
Lambertville Station Inn
#1 of 2 in Lambertville

Been to Courtyard Ewing Princeton? Share your experiences!