“Great Italian food !!”

Description: Formerly Yordana's Ristorante
washington, nj
“Great Italian food !!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We love it here !! Wonderful specials and they deliver too !! More then just a pizza place !! They step up the menu yo a fine dining level. Great appetizers ...portobello tower is a favorite !! We love the bread too !!! Byob ...liquor store is next door.

• Visited April 2014

stockton
“Delicious Italian Dinner”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Lovely decor and attentive wait staff makes this restaurant one we have returned to often. The dishes are always delicious and portions are very generous.

Visited December 2013
West Point, New York
“Looks are deceiving. Fantastic meal and service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were visiting the area (Lambertville) and I finally decided on this place for dinner. I am so glad I did! Food was tremendouse. Excellent preparation and good portions. Bread and oil were great and salad was MORE than ICEBURY lettuce! Service was prompt and polite. First time to a BYOB and cut our usual bill in half! Some of the best Italian meals we have had were in "strip malls".

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank WilliamandJudith
Flemington, New Jersey
“Consistently great Italian food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My wife and I patronize Capuano's on a regular basis. We've also hosted family gatherings at this restaurant in a wonderful room you can reserve for large parties. We've sampled many of the pasta dishes with a variety of sauces and gravy (marinara, alfredo, vodka) and the meals have always been delicious and well-prepared. The bread and dipping oil provided with each meal is fabulous. There are many preparations for the chicken and veal dishes, and daily specials that typically feature seafood. It's also BYOB so you can pair a nice wine with your meal.

Capuano's also makes a great thin crust pizza for eat-in or take out, one of the best pizzas in the area. We highly recommend you try Capuano's-you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MDL7717
Ringoes, New Jersey
“This was so good!!!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

First visit and I don't know why we haven't been here sooner… okay, I do. It's an Italian restaurant in a strip mall. I never thought that the food would be so good!! Started with great stuffed mushrooms and others had fantastic calamari. The house salad was very nice. I had a special, veal portobello and it was great. I would definitely order again. The veal was tender and flavorful and it came with portobello ravioli which were also great. I can't wait to go back!!! By the way, it's BYOB (another plus) and the pizza smelled great!!!

• Visited December 2013