“Quite Hotel”

Hampton Inn Flemington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Flemington
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Was in the area for business. Nice quite place. Since I had to wake up very early to catch a flight out of Newark I did not have the opportunity to enjoy the complimentary breakfast, however the to go bags were adequate. Other dining facilities are near enough to walk to, approximately 3-4 blocks. Price for what you get is about average East Coast lower mid level Lodging.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were in Flemington for a funeral. We wanted a nice, (not too expensive) clean hotel near the funeral home and close to the outlet stores. This hotel met all our needs and the staff was very accommodating. A big plus was the free WiFi. The free breakfast was a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Honestly, I was hoping for a bit more from this hotel. It wasn't spectacular, but it met our needs.

The good: Front Desk Staff was excellent when making reservations and upon check-in, hotel is convenient to Diamond Nation which was the purpose for our trip, free breakfast, nice indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, Perkins restaurant is connected to the hotel which we found to be very convenient.

The bad: Hotel is difficult to find at night - signage along street was not lit and I missed the entrance two times, breakfast room was crowded and on Sunday morning it was very busy and many items ran out and I had to flag down the attendant to ask her to restock the food and beverages, hotel room was a bit on the small side for a family of 4, bathroom is very small with very little counter space, and finally the HVAC system in the room was old and outdated and was rather loud when trying to sleep.

The service at this hotel met our needs and because of that I'd stay again, however, the rooms rather dated and in need of a remodel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Unfortunately only area of the hotel that was available was a handicapp room that was on the smoking floor. The room smelled awful! The bed was uncomfortable. The front staff was not helpful and unfriendly.
Next morning there was one woman on staff that suggested they put a machine in the room that should clear up the smell. It worked somewhat. Unfortunately the towels in the bathroom smelled like cigarettes. The hotel was expensive for the area, holiday rates, understood. We recently stayed in the area again and stayed elsewhere. But we did check to see how much the hotel was off holiday and it was 53.00 more than what we spend. Well worth it to avoid the smell. Never again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Joann E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Flemington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we're taking steps to make sure it won't happen again. we know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel.

We hope you'll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I heard about bad weather But due to being a florist I had to be at my store. I live on back roads and new the 22 mile trip was out of the question. Your staff secured me a room in minutes and I felt really happy. Thanks again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I needed a hotel for just one night and picked Hampton Inn Flemington NJ based on other reviews as well as a personal recommendation from a friend. I liked the location in Flemington as it was next to a small shopping center and also near a major intersection. I got there quite late but there was someone at the reception who was very nice and helpful.

Hotel and room were very clean and nicely decorated with coffee in the room. I asked for a king sized bed which was very comfortable, not too firm or soft. I did not partake of the breakfast included in the room price but the breakfast room was busy when I left.

The only problem I encountered was that it was not easy to find the entrance to the hotel. Perhaps because it was dark and I was driving by myself. Or maybe it is because signage in New Jersey is just bad all over. At any rate, I drove around a couple times until I figured out where the entrance was, which was between a couple office buildings. All in all, I would highly recommend Hampton Inn in Flemington, NJ.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Swissalpine
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stayed here as a result of a power outage at our house. Can't go wrong with a Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in very easily and efficiently. The room was clean and nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joy D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Clinton
HYATT house Branchburg
HYATT house Branchburg
#2 of 5 in Branchburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Princeton

Been to Hampton Inn Flemington? Share your experiences!