“Fun!”

Add it.
Flemington Ice Arena
Ranked #8 of 24 things to do in Flemington
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We've always had good experiences here. We go for the open skates and always had fun. The price is reasonable and the kids have a nice time. We recommend trying it out!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

good luck with any of the public sessions, like a weekend or Friday night. The place is packed with kids/teens, many skating in 4 directions at once. If you can get there during off hours, it is much better. Also interesting is the soccer game played in the other "dome"; these guys are really good and play their hearts out.

1  Thank jwolfgang9
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Not worth the money. My daughter wanted a bday party there for 3 years. I finally agreed Before booking I inquired specifically about them interacting with the kids on the ice as well as asked during the party if games on the ice will be played. Aspen told me yes both times. Not only did our party planner not interact with the kids at all she left the ice 1/2 hour early and left myself to get the shoes out from the ice skate area. I had to go in to the room and take everyone's skates and find their shoes. When I asked the kid at the front desk to help he stated he was to busy. Besides this my daughters balloons were the wrong color, her name spelled wrong when I specifically told them how to spell it and the wrong cake was ordered. When I called to speak with the manager I got the head party planner instead and although very apologetic I am still waiting for a call back from a manager. Don't waste your money on a party here. If your child wants an ice skating party plan the party yourself and just take them skating.

5  Thank bristolnj
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Great instructors for hockey skating lessons. Very hands on and quick to identify with each kids' personality and motivators!