“Lunch dishes, so fresh and delicious!”
Review of Garden State Salad

Garden State Salad
Ranked #33 of 130 Restaurants in Flemington
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Description: A Casual Luncheonette featuring home made. healthy options. Also Home baked goods & espresso bar.
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Four of us stopped by for lunch. I had chicken salad wrap with quinoa side and Arnold Palmer iced drink. The hostess was friendly and helpful with our questions. Small establishment and fits well within Flemington Main Street eateries.

1  Thank Larry1778

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Garden State Salad offers fresh, often local dishes that are full of flavor. My friend and I enjoyed dining here for lunch and a few occassions. Each time the food is consistently delicious.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been coming here since it opened. The salads here are fabulous. The spinach salad with the roasted veggies, parmesan and lemon dressing is awesome- I usually get it with chicken on top. I actually have cravings for this one. She offers salads on the regular menu and has specials pretty much every day that are also excellent. Her Kale slaw is great. It is usually served as a side dish with a sandwich but I often just get some to take home with me.

I almost never have sandwiches or the hot meals but my kids love the wraps and the smoothies. The chicken pesto wrap is a favorite. I tried a bit of it and it was very tasty.
I brought a friend to lunch here and he loved the hot dish he ordered (don't remember what I was though.) Her baked goods are also quite good. I also appreciate that she has homemade unsweetened iced green tea. The service is efficient and friendly.
I recommend this place for people who like fresh healthy food.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I am so glad I live within walking distance of this adorable place! The food is consistently outstanding. Really fresh food with great daily specials. Not just salads either. My husband is still dreaming about the roast beef sandwich special with caramelized onions!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This little shop has great healthful food. Really good normal but very health minded food. Fresh local and often organic produce- great coffee, tea, soup, sandwiches, salads, oatmeal, muffins, wraps, etc. The shop is small but has a great deal of options. The owner is so nice and really cares about what she makes and serves.