“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Have dined here many times. Summer time is very quiet. We normally have flo's filet's but this time chose hamburgers. They were great. Had a burger with prime rib shaved on top, awesome! The fries were also very good. Wait staff was also very good.

Topton, Pennsylvania
“Good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 6 for Sunday June 15. Got there at noon and no wait for a table. Excellent service. Salads delicious, perfectly dressed. Chicken porto bello tender and flavorful. Sweet potato for side very nice. Flat iron steak only disappointment. Will come back!

• Visited June 2014
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Solid Steakhouse for a Chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I ate here Wednesday night and it was actually pretty good. The bar had $3 draft drinks including Red Orchard which is nice because my girlfriend will drink that or pretty much the most expensive mixed drink on the menu. We got some shrimp taco things that were pretty good for $5 bucks. Then my girlfriend found a coupon online for another free app and we got the lobster dip and that was really good for free. I wouldn't have paid the $10 for it though. I got the Rib Eye medium rare and it was actually very tender and tasty. A solid size also. The service was a little so but it was very packed. Nice place though.

Annandale, NJ
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been here three times so far and the food is hit or miss. The first two times, it was with a party of 5, the third time it was with a party of 12, so I got to see and taste a variety of menu items. It seems like the T-bones, NY Strip, and Filet were the best bet. The sirloins - not so much. Four people in my party of 12 ordered them. 1 got a nice, thick, perfectly-cooked, beautifully presented steak. The other three got sad, small little pieces of shoe leather. I had the lamb chop special, which was also disappointing. I got 4 skinny little lamb chops that were overwhelmed by a strong horseradish marinade, plopped on top of a small pile of runny mashed potatoes that were also overwhelmed by the same horseradish marinade. Those in my party that got burgers or chicken were very happy with their choices. We also had the pork chop one time which was thick and flavorful. Everyone's meal came with a basic iceberg lettuce salad that no one seemed impressed with. I upgraded to a salad with butter lettuce, asparagus, and hearts of palm. Unfortunately, keeping with the tradition of the rest of my meal, it was completely overpowered by a very strong vinaigrette.

The service has always been terrific, so no complaints there. However, next time I go, I'm going to stick with a plain grilled steak and sides that don't involve a sauce or a marinade. Also, dressing on the side. My friend who had a NY Strip and french fries thought her meal was wonderful.

• Visited March 2014
Lebanon, New Jersey
“GREAT STEAK DINNER AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We go there often for around here it is sometimes hard to find a nice steak. They are consistent and the steaks are always cooked the way you asked. Great service love to go.

• Visited October 2013