“Great Diner Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Best burgers and an excellent Ruben!
Breakfasts are served hot and fast and the coffee rocks.
Always crowded but you get in quickly. Never have to wait more than 10 minutes.

1  Thank Pierre B

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've never been disappointed with the food, atmosphere or staff. We've had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Desserts are yummy too!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We came as a group of 8. I called and although did not make reservations said they would have a table ready. All the staff from the host to the wait persons and busboys were friendly and patient. Each of us enjoyed the food we ordered. We were never rushed even though we lingered in conversation. The diner appears newer and the interior is very pleasant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went with our two kids and got a mix of breakfast and lunch. Good menu with lots of variety. Has kid meal options that come with a drink and a dessert. Was pleased with the quick service and the food quality. Nothing special inside, but clean and welcoming. The omelet was excellent, and the chicken wrap was good as well. Big portion sizes. Would recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been here several times before. The service today was horrible. The manager came across as rude as he seated my sister, my 2 year old son and I. The waiter Daniel was not attentive at all. We waited quite some time for him to take our order. Another waiter, Antonio, noticed my son being a little antsy while we waited for out food and offered him crayons and paper to write on. You would think the manager who seated us would have offered that since it's pretty standard in other food places. Daniel gave us our food and never checked back on us. We waited for Daniel to come over but instead he stood in the middle area where the servers put in the orders to the cooks in the computer talking to coworkers. He never even looked in our direction which was literally 5 feet away. After waiting literally 10 minutes I looked around clearly trying to see if I could find anyone to flag down my waiter but no one even noticed. The waiter, Antonio, saw me and came over and asked if we needed anything. He felt bad and asked if there was anything he could get us. We said yes our waiter and his the waiters name. He then asked if he could fetus anything. We said yes the check please. He gave us the check and apologized. We wanted to take our left overs but who knows how much longer we would have waited. I went to pay and the manager was not enthusiastic at all and I figured it wasn't even worth my time to complain. Sad part is Daniel probably didn't notice we even left. We left him a crappy tip because we would rather be perceived as not being happy with his service than as a cheap customer. We were thankful that Antonio even took the time from his table to assist us so we went to get cash and came back and gave him the tip we would have left Daniel had he paid us any attention.