“Another Wonderful Stay !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flemington
Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Flemington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I recently stayed, our second time, at the Main Street Manor B&B.
Once again, we had a wonderful time. The home is Victorian and decorated with
period pieces and antiques---a very welcoming residence. The owners, Donna and Ken, make
you feel right at home. There is coffee and home cake, brownies, etc, at your disposal throughout your stay. The rooms are very clean and also very nicely decorated.
Ken and Donna also made reservations for us and were very accomodating to get us into a local favorite restaurant that was booked. A cancellation happened and the Arnolds phoned us while we were in New Hope to make further dinner reservations and cancellations for us while we continued on our sight-seeing. The breakfasts' were delicious and varied each morning. My wife and I would highly recommmed The Main Street Manor B&B.

Patricia and Norbert

1  Thank pattycake380

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the Main Street Manor. The Inn Keepers, Kenny and Donna, are the most hospitable, down to Earth, accommodating hosts. The inn is impeccable. The decor is stunning and there's a story behind every door. The grounds are immaculate. From the second you pull in the driveway, the stress of a busy work week melts away. I highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: You will not forget The Forget-Me-Not room.
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was our second trip to the Main Street Manor and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Ken and Donna are great hosts and very attentive. The breakfasts are excellent and the rooms are immaculate!
Every room has it's own private bathroom, tv and thoughtful touches like an assortment of books to read. The property is lovely with a large backyard and wonderful front porch. I look forward to returning soon!

1  Thank sbrooks229
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Having stayed here at least six times in two years, I've become close with owners/hosts Ken and Donna Arold. People arrive as strangers and leave as friends. That's because the Arolds were meant to run a bed and breakfast, like a calling. They truly get pleasure from catering to their visitors and insuring they leave 100% satisfied. This haven from problems and stress, this escape from the real world, will entice you to return again and again. The entire building is appealing, seasonally decorated, and meticulously clean, inside and out. There's a spacious, inviting, and relaxation-inducing porch; lovely, lavish landscaping; prettily appointed foyer that hints of delights to come; a gorgeous sitting room with comfortable couches and chairs, fragrant fireplace, and soothing music; perfectly and beautifully decorated dining room with coffees, teas, hot chocolate, homemade cookies and cakes, all available 24/7; a media room filled with books, dvds, info on area shops and restaurants, photo albums of past weddings and events held there, and a little gift area; and last but certainly not least, climb the fine wooden stairs to reach the five exquisite bedrooms. Each one has it's own keys, name, theme, color scheme, large sun-lit windows with venetian blinds and lace curtains, private bathroom with shower, tv/dvd player, books, desk, bureau, closet, alarm clock, air conditioner, and heater thermostat. (The "Forget-Me-Not" has a claw foot tub. The "English Rose" has it's own balcony). And the 9am breakfast: delectable, fresh, filling, and presented attractively. Ken and Donna cannot do enough to ensure your enjoyment of this feast of pleasures. Are you vegan, allergic to any foods, can't have sugar, etc.? Tell them ahead of time and your wish is their command; words cannot express how totally accommodating Donna and Ken are. When I get a visitor from out of town, I leave my husband home, and my friend and I stay the night at Main Street Manor. It's fun sleeping in a different room each time. And there's always gonna be another time. The ironic thing is: I only live five minutes away!

Room Tip: Check out their website for all the information you could ever need.. Click on the picture of each...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Main Street Manor and was in the Morning Glory room. Now I have never stayed in a B&B before. And after my 4 days at the Main Street Manor, I can say that if all B&B's were like her, I'd stay in a B&B without hesitation.

Firstly, the property is beautiful - a house built in 1901 with impeccable period pieces throughout. And check out the musical box from the 1800s! Each room has its own toilet and shower facilities. The rooms are cleaned every day so they are literally spotless. Towels, shampoo, body wash were also provided. Secondly, the service at the inn - amazing. I had to leave the inn at around 8am-8:30am most mornings and 6:30am one morning and Donna was very kind to serve me breakfast before I go each morning. The food was so yummy I had to request for the recipes to bring home! Quality ingredients are used in everything - no processed stuff. Everything in the inn was well thought through. Several treats were available at our convenience - wine on the weekends, and some home baked cakes and cookies. I found the Keurig beverage machine in the formal dining room very useful at night when I could not sleep and needed a cup of hot cocoa.

As a woman traveling alone, I felt safe and taken care of. Thank you Ken and Donna. I will definitely be back if I am in the area. And I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a place to stay in the area to check out Main Street Manor. It is such a hidden gem and you will not be dissappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen_Trinity-HK
Reviewed 18 March 2013

we were married on August 11th 2012... a private ceremony just the two of us.. everything was wonderful... Donna and Ken were so kind and helpful.. they made us feel very comfortable.. the food that they prepared for us was excellent.. the room was immaculatly clean.. can't wait to return again for a visit!!! Scott and Laura D. thank you!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank blackrust
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Thanks, again, for giving us a PERFECT weekend! Your consistent attention to every detail and our comfort makes EVERY visit a truly lovely experience. After running around with grandchildren all day, we return to your peaceful haven. We begin each day with the delicious, leisurely breakfast and are "ready for anything." Each trip, I look forward to "what's in the cookie jar and on the dessert table." Always a treat! We will see you again soon.

Room Tip: Love English Rose room for porch.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
Lambertville Station Inn
Lambertville Station Inn
#1 of 2 in Lambertville
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!