“Outstanding B&B”

Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Flemington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and decided to try a B&B for the weekend. The Main Street Manor was amazing and certainly set the bar very high for any others we stay at in the future. It is a beautiful home, clean and inviting.
Donna and Ken are so friendly and warm - we immediately felt at home.
Everything was perfect - they think of every detail - to the wine, cheese/ crackers and fire in the parlor to the sweet treats in the dinning room with coffee/tea.
Everything was perfect. The room was lovely, complete with a little teddy bear on the bed.
Every detail was perfect to make you feel very at home.
We enjoyed talking with the other couples, making new friends who even bought us a bottle of wine when they found out it was our anniversary.
It was one of the best weekends and one we will always remember. We can't wait to go back and are already talking about a trip next summer so we can check out some of the surrounding farms and wineries. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area.
Thank you Donna and Ken from the bottom of my heart.

Room Tip: You would be happy in any of the 5 rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I have been going to Bed and Breakfasts for almost 20 yrs and by far this is the best run one we have ever visited. The innkeepers, Donna and Ken do not leave a stone unturned, they think of everything and put their own personal touch on it. They are warm and friendly and so accommodating to everyone's needs and staying there is always a fun and relaxing time. When I leave I'm already thinking "when can I plan a trip back?" Its a beautiful inn with a delicious breakfast and most importantly innkeepers who take pride in what they do and go out of their way to make everyone's stay enjoyable...and this is why we always go back...great job Donna and Ken!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was our second time staying at the Main Street Manor. I returned because not only is the house beautiful, but it is spotless. The rooms are very clean and free from any type of odor. Donna and Ken provide a friendly and warm atmosphere, very inviting. The inn is within walking distance from a very charming town. If you feel the need to shop, well the Liberty outlets are a few blocks away. I encourage all visitors to spend some time at the inn, look at all the wonderful decorations and take in the beauty of house and porch. Grab a bottle of wine, some cheese and grapes grab a chair on the porch and let life happen. I'm already planning my next stay.

Room Tip: Each room is beautiful, but my husband likes the room with the private porch. I believe it is the En...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was our first time at a B&B and we couldn't have made a better choice!!! The Inn was absolutely beautiful and Donna & Ken were wonderful. We felt right at home from the moment we walked in. Every room had it's own special touch, spotlessly clean, warm and welcoming! Donna & Ken were a wealth of information about local restaurants (even made our reservation), wineries,farmers markets and much more. Breakfast was so much more than I expected & served on fine china. There isn't a bad thing to say about The Main Street Manor. Donna and Ken THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend! Susan & Frank

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The Main Street Manor is a beautiful place inside and out. The house is very well kept and there are so many details to observe in all the rooms. Donna and Ken, the owners, are so warm and welcoming. In the bedroom, they provide a welcome book with suggestions about activities in the area as well as local restaurants. In the dining room, there are always some homemade treats waiting to be eaten! One of my favorite parts of staying here was the homemade breakfast made with food from local farmers. It was simply delicious!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was our first time staying at Main Street, and it certainly won't be our last. I think you come once and then you're hooked. We had the most amazing weekend, and we owe it all to the lovely owners, Donna and Ken. Their breakfasts were phenomenal! Every morning brought a new and creative feast! Everything about this place is beautiful and I hope that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy it. We also were married this weekend and everyone kept commenting about how calm we were... quite honestly, if we weren't in such good hands in all aspects of our stay, then things might have been different. We had tremendous help planning our activites, ALL of our meals (even the reservations), and all we had to do is show up and relax! This was a magnificent experience, and I cannot wait to return

Room Tip: Be sure to talk to Donna before you get into town. She has AMAZING ideas for day trips, activities...
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This was out second year coming back to Main Street manor. From the time you walk into their house until you leave you are pampered. As soon as we open our eyes in the morning, with the wonderful smell of breakfast until the evenings on the front porch--it is wonderful. Lots to do in the town of Flemington with shopping and history. The inn keepers hospitality is more than you could ever ask for. The house is beautiful. Can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: Love the English rose room--has a small two person balcony
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 1 in Upper Black Eddy
Woolverton Inn
Woolverton Inn
#1 of 1 in Stockton

Been to Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!