“Best Chinese take out or casual eat in.”
Review of House of Yeung

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Yeung
Ranked #89 of 130 Restaurants in Flemington
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have been coming exclusively to House of Yeung for almost 10 years. We eat Chinese food quite a bit growing up with best friends from China. When home, in Flemington, we don't order from any other Chinese take out. House of Yeung has overall the best tasting Chinese food in town. Some nights, when I just don't want to cook, we will eat in their little dining area. It's clean and the food is always delicious! You will definitely have enough to take home for another day.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Their menu has a variety of tasty, delicious meals! The food is excellent and so is the service. Don't let the small store-front fool you. Once inside, you can sit and have a nice, inexpensive meal. They have the Asian-style black lacquered furniture and the place always very clean. My family and I love this place and I sometimes take my children there for lunch after our weekly Shop-rite food shopping. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

When my 96-year old dad craved some traditional Chinese Cuisine, we happened to be in Flemington, NJ. near the Shoprite. Easy to miss is a small strip mall alongside a 7eleven, and within that strip is an even easy to ignore Chinese Restaurant called House of Yeung. I peeked into what seemed like the usual Chinese take out but with several tables. It looked clean which is my ultimate priority. The woman, probably the owner, at the counter was very friendly and helpful. I had no idea the portions would be so huge on the lunch menu, so I ordered too much, but it at least gave us a chance to sample a few things. The hot and sour soup was delicious and served in large bowls. The dumpling order consisted of at least 6 large dumplings. Though for my taste the wrappers were too heavy, the pork filling was delicious. The egg roll were very crispy without being greasy. My father had chicken chow mein which he aid was very tasty. My port lo mein was really good, as was the accompanying fried rice. My husband had the best kung po chicken I have seen. It actually consisted of a variety of vegetables and not just the usual chicken, peanuts, and celery. He said it was spicy and very good. Unlike other take-out places, there was a waitress that brought the food to the table. We really enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2011

their lunch specials are an amazing value. excellent wonton soup. never had a bad dish from this place, even though they look like one of those 'picture menu' chinese places in the mall. the food is really decent.