“Catering For A Get Together”

Market Roost Catering, Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #18 of 126 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Jersey
“Catering For A Get Together”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I always prepare my own food for parties or get together's but the month looked like it was going to be exceptionally busy. We stopped in to this eatery to find out what could be prepared for a breakfast/bunch we were holding at our house. There were so many options! After sitting down to eat breakfast and going through the different menu's I thought I was all set. So many establishments push for more when this owner was completely honest and upfront. She thought I had selected too many options and too much food for the amount of people attending! Wow - that was a fabulous sign! By the time I was done, I had a wonderful menu selected and felt confident in leaving the catering to Market Roost. We picked up the order, warmed what needed to be ahead of time and everyone loved the food!
Thank you to Carol, Norman and all the friendly staff at Market Roost for adding a sigh of relief to the get together. The month ended up being busier than even expected and I know I can count on all of you in the future for amazing food/catering!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ViennaSunflower

New Jersey
“Very Friendly, Tasty Food That Is Presented Very Nicely!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been at this restaurant on more than one occasion. I always discover a tasty dish that I've thoroughly enjoyed. The people that work at or own the place are very friendly and helpful with the menu. The homemade specialities for dessert are divine. You may pay a bit more for a meal but there seems to be love in the food!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ViennaSunflower
“Sooo slow”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

What a shame that the nice food/delicious lunch and staff friendliness is blighted by very slow service. Its local reputation is slow service if you eat in, so I thought I would try a take out. Honestly just as painful. This place just needs a new system for food prep/service.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank CA26NewJersey
New Jersey
“Savor the best at The Market Roost”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Over the years, we have been blessed when the exceptional high quality of preparation and culinary expertise of Carol and Norman, owners. From the catering, which we have been been entertained at several events, including our own, the presentation of high quality fruits, vegetables, meats, BAKERY GOODS, salads, etc. are extraordinary. We most recently enjoyed Sunday Brunch by having Eggs Benedict served over a freshly baked and crispy croissant, and perfectly prepared Potato Pancakes infused with tiny onion bits, with sour cream, sliced sautéed warmed apples with sautéed imported raisins compote, and a side order of delicious sausage links. Plus, free refills on a variety of coffee. This is a place that can succeed any where on the map.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank swimjim
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Casual & Delicious”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

As a fellow business owner in Flemington, when I get a few minutes to myself I try to steal away for a relaxed yet gourmet lunch at Market Roost. The owner is a joy to speak with about the menu and I always enjoy quite a delicious sandwich. Their coleslaw is hands down the most scrumptious I have tasted in my life, those pink peppercorns- yum!! I love their bottled ginger ale and the desserts are totally tempting. I am very glad to have this easy going yet innovative option in town!

• Visited August 2013